Architects Valerio Dewalt Train Associates worked on the design of office eBay. Together with the designers of the company they sought to introduce a completely new corporate standards to employees' desktops. The basis of the interior design went to modular furniture that eBay allowed the team to plan its location, if necessary, changing the workspace. It turned out flexible and helped to strengthen the communication and cooperation between departments.
12 photos via hqroom.ru
1. The planning process started with a survey of more than 5, 000 employees from different offices eBay on how they would prefer to see the office of the company.
2. All are unanimously in favor of the need for small call centers for informal communication. So, along with the existing conference rooms, a host of other blocks, each of which has its purpose.
3. There is some room for reflection, to conduct focus groups to meet, to work on projects for recreation and others.
4. As a result of this plan greatly improved the relationship between the various parts, a clever use of space possible to increase the density of the staff, and not at the expense of comfort.
5. Bright and positive atmosphere in the office creates a general mood that best impact on productivity.