How to teach a lesson to USAID and the like

In general, I read a lot ... and Jaap decided to solve your problem. A Hula - an engineer after all)

I'm yebanu instruktseyu with kartinkame. FSE as you like! And even the "hands" nearly).
So spoil ninada. The end will tell.

In general, do you imagine going spakoyna, and magnitafon Play hruppa under pridvatitelstvam Rob Zombie, wind ibashit pleasant to Lietz and all is well. But suddenly from behind a loud quacking ducks, flashing small chandelier and someone's voice atsifrovanny Ghawar & quot; I NOW YOU HEAD lumbago BLIAAAT !!! & quot;

What to do in such a situation, expensive Druk? I will tell you. It is necessary to press the button. Yes, yes ... drew level housing relative to the axis of motion, so that wherever your traveling wheels in the tracks behind you drove its wheels. And press the button. "For what?" - You ask me. And thou shalt rights.

The button should be not fixed, it shall provide a momentary impulse, as long as you hold it. Suitable, for example vazovskoy trunk opening. In general, without a difference. The main thing that the principle of operation was: Pressed - it closed the circuit, release - it parted. Or, as the example of 2114 - button on the rear fog lights. Buy it can pisyat rubles for auto parts, and put in free space.

Next, we need here such here items 2 pieces. This activator. About 200 rubles.

And we need a cable channel such that the cover it with respect to the channel itself went without much straining. Something like

Next, we take the cable channel and the end to close up the hole (where the black paint over), remember that the cap should go free.

Then, we build konstruktseyu, which will fix the door to the cable channel activator on the screws, and his work often connected to krushkoy so that the activator to open it when you receive it current. I paint as it will not become, for dahuya mind is not necessary to understand that we need a kind of foam, at school with a pencil. Meaning - box opens. And the machines are different. Whatever you like, and make the design of the main thing:
Place the pencil cases, as shown in the figure.

Well, then guys, unlimited flight of fancy of course, exactly what you fill the cupboards)))

From cooking hedgehogs home on the welding, finishing curved nails.
Quick option - that's a side cutter to cut items such barbed wire)))
That's all I wanted to say! )))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting