Accidentally heard the conversation of her husband with her mother-in-law, immediately decided that you need to teach them a beautiful lesson.

Katya was thinking about how to teach her husband a lesson for the disrespect she and her mother showed her, and she came up with a great idea. Today you will learn the story of how Excessive trust in the closest people It can ruin your life for years to come. Read and learn to be careful!

The practicality of Katerina always pleased her, because this quality helped to avoid many unpleasant situations. However, this practicality gave a serious glitch when the girl met Anton. For the first time in her life, love has eclipsed everything for a lady.Even common sense.

The girl could not understand why every word of the young man poured into her ears with real honey. She wanted to see him every day, communicate with him and give everything to him. It's been about a year and then Anton proposed to Kate a hand and a heart.

It was the first time that the lady was worried, but She decided to ignore her intuition. and agreed. Anton was very courteous and tender. All his free time he spent with the girl, took her to restaurants and in every possible way entertained. Katie couldn’t believe these guys still existed.

She was happy every minute with Anton, but she was starting out a little bit. trap. In the meantime, it was getting to the wedding. Anton said that He arranges everything himself, and his family will pay for the wedding.. Katya argued for a long time, because it seemed unfair to her.

Katie's parents went abroad and Leave the girl a decent amount of accommodation. And now, from time to time, decent amounts came to the card from them. Kate was embarrassed that Anton was going to spend a huge sum on their wedding out of his own pocket. The bride was even afraid to meet his mother because of this.

However, Nina Valerievna was a hospitable woman. She smiled a lot and broke all stereotypes about the dislike of mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. Each trip to visit the mother of the future husband brought only positive emotions. That's just conscientious Katya continued to worry about money for the wedding.

Another conversation about this with Anon resulted in the fact that Katya told about her account with a large amount from her parents. He reacted calmly and said he had a counter offer. If Katya is so worried that he's the only one who spends money on the wedding, She can make a down payment on a mortgage on a house he bought for the two of them.. According to Anton, this should have been His wedding present.

Awakening from a dream Katya then wept with happiness and agreed. The conversation took place at Anton's house, and the girl had already begun to gather. Kissing your loved one goodbye, girl I ran outside to get in a taxi.. But it turns out that She forgot her cell phone from Anton.. Quickly getting back, Katya found that the groom forgot to close the front door.

She was about to break into the apartment happily. jokingly accusing Anton of carelessnessBut suddenly I heard the conversation. Anton clearly spoke to his mother on the phone.

- Yeah, she believed it. Said she was making her first mortgage deposit tonight. I gave that fool all the information he needed. Of course, there will be no wedding. As soon as the SMS notification about the transfer of funds to the account comes, I will immediately block this fifa everywhere. Don't worry, Mom. I've thought it all through...

Katya quietly took her phone from the hallway and left the entrance. It was like everything was clear in her head. Love faded into the unknown distance, and practicality came to replace it. The girl had all the data on the mortgage, and she was already looking for the phone number of a familiar notary. Her life was now in her hands.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? I do not want to live in constant anxiety and suspicion. However, we are in the midst of ordinary people, not with honest angels from heaven who are incapable of deception. Always be alert and keep your ear open. It's great that Katya was able to take off her pink glasses in time. But what would have happened to her if love had not allowed her to wake up in time?

Tags

See also

New and interesting