My acquaintance with a wonderful dog

Will 6 photo (mine) and some very banal text)

1. Actually, that's it, "just a wonderful dogĀ»

2. Today I was walking past one of the private house with a fence and could not help but smile: I do not know what I caught my first eyes-plate or dog- but together they were a pretty sight. Nameplate doggie photo, an inscription "Caution! Our dog is simply wonderful. " And below, in smaller letters, "Login at your own risk." Next, carefully looking at me because of the fence, he was "the object of advertising."

3. I came up, pulled out a bar of soap, and made a couple of shots. The dog was looking at me kind and trusting eyes as if to confirm napisannoe- & quot; I read? Make sure I really wonderful dog! & Quot;

4. I said softly Doggie in German which he is a smart and beautiful. Photo vidno- dogs love compliments no less than men.

5. I would like to make a couple of shots without the fence, but I hesitated ... Not just happened to me takoe- met somewhere behind a fence glorious four-legged, I lingered near him, "a word." While I was standing still, the dog wagged his tail amicably, but as soon as I get closer, she immediately burst into loud barking all around ... To hear the barking of the giant I did not want. But when I stopped, doggie slowly toward the house ...

6 ... But then he came back again, put his head on the iron fence and more any time, without moving, staring at me. Very clever sight, right?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting