Once it was a pioneer camp "Jubilee"

Pioneer camp one of the most dreary places that I visited. The extent to which they are destroyed, can be compared with the destruction of Jewish shops in Nazi Germany. Unfortunately, the country was occupied by the more "important" things than happy pastime of children and the process of disappearance of children's camps became irreversible. At the time, I was able to visit the two camps as a child and gladly remember those happy days of carefree childhood. Recently I learned that those two places suffered the same fate as the camp in this record. Maybe someday I'll go back and look like the ruins of a small mention of Me. (writes not miss a deserted place one blogger saoirse-2010)
Under the cut 25 photos of the former pride of the pioneers

1. The central building of the camp. The photo dining room, which had the shape of a circle. At the moment, the roof is completely collapsed.

3. Rather ominously echoed through the building dog waltz by my friend.

4. The folded wall tables and chairs. So they did not wait for the visitors.

5. Dressing.

6. This plan has been quite a lot of stained glass in the building, and in the camp of the mosaic was enough.

7. fountain.

8. Kitchen. It still many dishes.

13. As in all pioneer camps, here, too, there is a small cinema. Small room for storing films.

14. Film projector. There have been two.

16. And this is a relatively portable projector weighs it is not small, but the move is in principle possible.

20. It was quite an old fire extinguisher.

21. Fancy chandeliers in the theater.

22. In this room were trophies. They mainly kickboxing. As of securities, we realized that the camp came to an end in 2003, if I remember correctly is now.

23. A small library. I for some reason, felt sorry for the book in such places.

24. Album of the room which was formerly fotokruzhok.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting