ALWAYS READY!

Everyone - his Crimea. Who remembers Massandra who Swallow's Nest. For me, the Crimea - is primarily "Artek". I was lucky enough to be there in the distant 1980. The school showed me a finger of the lucky ones in the country was a one-two and miscalculated. Relax in "Artek" for us it was like to fly into space. There were sending standouts, activists and exemplary pioneers - was not to buy a ticket. I was neither one nor the other, nor the third. Just our children's choreographic ensemble "Young Muscovite" was invited to participate in the cultural program. So I went.

8 Picchu and text source.

In Soviet times, there was such a thing: Pioneer camp of the asset. There were three "Artek" in Crimea, "Eaglet" in the Krasnodar Territory and the "Ocean" in the Far East. Only the best can earn a ticket to them. Young cotton pickers, Stakhanovite-breeders and young heroes who saved a drowning man - this is a contingent of these camps. Incidentally, the word camp of my generation is associated with the pioneers, and not with the felling that whatever is said.

The following year, "Artek" will celebrate its 90th anniversary. In 1925, at the foot of the white-haired Ayu Dag appeared first tents pioneer. It liked to rest with his son Arkady Gaidar (Malchish-Kibalchish born here). Immediately after his flight in "Artek" Gagarin came. In 1979, the camp was visited by Brezhnev and Andropov came here American schoolgirl Samantha Smith, who dared to write a letter to the secretary general. Even during the Great Patriotic War "Artek" I continued to work. First change of 1941, together with the staff evacuated to the Altai Belokurikha. There was a camp to win.

But there were stories in "Artek" and not as glorious pages. When the Union collapsed, some time the camp remained in the same "Artek". Then came the new name "Mіzhnarodny Kindergarten Center." And when passing by the wife of the then President of Ukraine Kateryna Yushchenko and saw the sign on the front of the Order, then immediately order came from Kiev: remove immediately! Instead of Red Banner of Labor and the Peoples' Friendship there were any yunisefovskie icons. But it was not enough to Kiev this humiliation. In 2009, then-CEO Boris Novozhilov camp began a hunger strike. He protested against the training camps for bankruptcy. Together with him and the team starved. Willy-nilly. Four months salary not paid. Artek 8 kilometers of the coast in a unique natural park - a tidbit. Pilfered it for hundreds - it was paramount task for the "orange" government. The scheme was surprisingly simple. Ukrainian government issued guarantees for loans for the "Artek". The camp loans and picked up - was a grand reconstruction. How it came to return the money in Kiev clams. It took more than 400 court hearings. Only the intervention of the press and parliamentary deputies helped to defend the camp. But to live it became better not. 90 percent of passes took away Kiev. 10 percent had to pay and pay and deal with energy companies. The specter of bankruptcy receded, but not disappeared.

March 13, 2014 began a new time. Crimean Prime Minister Sergei Aksyonov announced the nationalization of facilities previously owned by Ukraine. The list and hit "Artek". There was also appointed as the new general director Igor V. Lely. I went to Bear Mountain (as translated Ayu-Dag) to see for yourself: is my "Artek" is still here.

... What was all melenko! And body, and magnolias, and campfire area. She took charge every morning and every evening rolls grandiose dancing. Reflections of the fire reflected in the blackest black sea. Only Ayudag still the same and the same gray huge. I remember the tears of the children at the farewell line. But enough of the lyrics.

Camp is ready to accept the change. Alley swept. The stadium workers install new football goals. On the balcony drying clothes - counselors in place. In summer, when the best season to the rescue caused by Ukrainian students of pedagogical universities. Three for each team. Now nothing is known. But while and not a season. Perhaps by the summer here come the practice of future teachers already in Moscow and St. Petersburg. But the main thing - the children would be. Marketing Service assure that at the end of April the children still are. Permits are on sale now for 7000 hryvnia for 21 days (about 28 thousand).

Next to the "poloidal" camp "Marine" (until all signs are in Ukrainian - the wish of Catherine Yushchenko) I saw something like a crashed flying saucer. With hardly recognized monument "Friendship children of the world" of the work of Ernst Unknown. The monument has become hostage to the material from which it was built. Barbara ripped copper sheets with invaluable coinage. Stayed rusty skeleton. Offshore winds ripped off the building grid, revealing a terrible inside. Sad.

The new CEO took me willingly. He has traveled the "Artek". It takes, as it were the case. On the table - a printout from the Internet. There's a report of a respected agency mentioned in passing that the "Artek" to give control to another camp - "Eaglet".

- What nonsense! - Loudly outraged Igor Lely. - "Artek" - ownership of the Republic of Crimea! Not for that we have nationalized the camp to be attached to the Krasnodar Territory. No, there must be some mistake. Or stuffing information to us quarrel.

- Igor Vasilevich the condition of the camp? Can it be compared to the "Eaglet»?

- In the normal state. Of course, for the 20 years that the Crimea was Ukrainian, "Eaglet" was developed, and we stood on the site. Well, except for reconstruction, of course, but it was necessary. But now we make up.

- Children arrive?

- Of course! And not only from Russia. There, the Chinese are turning to me. Will book trips on a regular basis. And Russian companies have expressed an interest. A month before the first change is Russian. So take your time.

- The most sensitive issue of our time - the golden land "Artek". It has almost razderbanit in the garden ...

- Not a single square centimeter of "Artek" nobody will get! It is the property of the Crimea. And the point.

- Do you have children?

- Three.

- Where will they go for a vacation this year?

- Of course, "Artek».

- I saw the monument "Friendship of the world's children." Or rather what's left of it ...

- And you can turn to Ernst Neizvestny through your newspaper? I. Dear Ernst! Help restore your monument. In the difficult years, he has suffered. But behind. Please!

As for the "Artek" and for the Crimea, I hope, the difficult years behind. As we went forward, they stood still. We must help.

Help "RG»

International Children's Center "Artek" consists of 10 separate camps with developed infrastructure. It occupies an area of ​​216 hectares between the Mountain Ayu-Dag and towns Gurzuf. Park area - 102 hectares. The beach area is 5, 85 ha. Coastline 7, 5 km.

For change here can rest 3, 5, thousands of children. For the year - more than 25 thousand. It is located 399 buildings. Of these, 36 dormitories, 10 dining rooms, a fleet of 196 vehicles of which 50 buses. The "Artek" is a children's base-hotel in Simferopol, which can take 200 children, health center and medical complex on 145 places, a new school for 1270 places, a stadium for 7500 seats, 11 playgrounds, pleasure boat "Artek" for 150 seats , a yacht club, two Internet-club, a cinema, two tourist camps in the mountains of the Crimean Nature Reserve. Children have 20 clubs, 5 libraries, studio "Artekfilm." Among the 5 museums and permanent exhibitions - the unique museum of "Space", which opened in 1967, Yuri Gagarin. In 2000, "Artek" was recognized as the best children's center among 100 thousand camps for children from 50 countries.

"Artek" protects its own police department.
All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting