My friend Pasha once came to interview the Soviet ace Kozhedub. For the newspaper "Evening Moscow". Maybe not quite at Kozhedub. But just for the newspaper "Evening Moscow". And just at the pilot, who had a fig chop nemchury. Well, let Kozhedub.
Pasha was quite young, and old, and already Kozhedub vmazat on the occasion of the ninth of May. And anyway, he had shot forty years ago, and now it was all a damn. Kozhedub rattled off standby text (the interviews he has given, as Pasha does not take a lifetime), more freewheeling ryumashku and very relaxed. It was then decided to be original and Pasha, to his misfortune.
- And here's how you shoot down - well, at all? - he asked. - Technically - how? That is, they saw the enemy, and then what? This is not written normally, and readers would be interested. - Oh, everything is simple - said Kozhedub. - The main thing to go. Catch the German. Look. The German here (left hand Kozhedub showed German). I'm here (right - myself behind and above). I - huyak! He's ready.
- And yet? - I did not believe Pasha.
- And yet - confirmed Kozhedub.
- And detail?
- Well ... - Kozhedub thought. - And what more? I'm telling you how it was. The German then. I'm here. I - huyak! He's ready.
- You see - said Pasha - readers would be interested to know the details.
- Yes, I also show! That is, the next - Kozhedub again portrayed his hands on his battle Sunset German. - German here. I'm here. I - huyak! He's ready. Got it?
- I understood something, but how do I explain to the readers ...
- You're an asshole, - said softly Kozhedub. - Shows again. The German then. I'm here. I - huyak! He's ready.
- You see, this is very sketchy ... - blurted Pasha.
- You're an asshole, - said softly Kozhedub. - Watch your hands. The German then. I'm here. I - huyak! He's ready.
- Look, I understand, but ...
- You're an asshole! - Kozhedub said cheerfully. - Here, the German here! I'm here! I - huyak! He is ready!
- This is quite clearly, but you see ...
- You're an asshole - confidently declared Kozhedub. - German here! I'm here! I - huyak! He's ready!