Letter to the President of Topics

source

I know how much you love the progress, innovation, nano, tube amplifiers and digital 40-megapixel SLR cameras. Therefore, I am writing you, not your deputies.

I know that you write on any shit about it, even when the driver's face subway door closes. But I have a serious reason.

You can not imagine what joy we have in the company. Today we finally got five boxes of new diskettes.

You would not believe how hard it is today to get floppy disks. Everywhere SSDs, terabyte hard drives, flash drives and any other innovations. A floppy fucking nowhere. And they ran out, bitch, not yesterday. For ten years napryazhenka.

A Nahuas, you ask, raised his eyebrows presidential, we need a floppy disk? We asshole or what? No, we're not an asshole.

We fucking happy entrepreneurs of the XXI century. We are envious of all other Russian companies because they do not have floppy disk.

Floppy disks are not necessary to us, and the Pension Fund of Russia and some tax inspectors. Fortunately, our tax reports can be sent via the Internet. That's cool. But fucking FIU still only receives reports on floppy disks. Stick with nowhere to stick.

I am sure that before leaving the post of president you want to do 100 good deeds. Let one of them will ban drives in all state institutions.

Thank you.

Always yours,
Subject.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting