How to donate money on birthday

Some time ago I've been fasting Temko about how to give a money by not "in the teeth of the envelope", and more evasive. Now again there was such a need. I decided to do so. It will be a few photons, when I say it.

In general my mother's birthday came, and I decided that it would be nice to sezdit a sanatorium. For this Bulo decided to hand over a certain amount, but as a plain envelope again, did not want to give, I decided to go to minipole miracles.

I made all the necessary things:
a set of cool pens, writing brilliant paint
2 sheets of heavy paper A3
Scissors
Adhesive
Scotch
line
eraser
Pencil
and !!! a small piece of foam.

From paper cut semicircle 2 (well, a little crooked so what w)

Secure them with tape in the middle, dividing pencil with a ruler into 8 pieces. Each wrote what you see in the image.

Then it was necessary to specify that for a prize. I had to break a head, how it beat. Because it was in fact a gift theme.

In general, I decided to do the same in every sector of the super prize, just write differently.

Okay. Wrote. Now I had to hide it all. For this I cut these "pieces of cheese" - triangles and tape affixed to the surface of the circle. Then closed them. and in the middle of the square scotch taped otherwise disclosed.

Then oooooche of thick paper cut out arrow. That she famously cool - I'm at the bottom (a circle) and put under the arrow on kadratiku foam. Otherwise, touches and twists.

The result is such a game. When congratulated mother - I invited her to play with me in the super game and win a super prize (as you know - the whole prize was the same)
When my mother spun the arrow - the assistant in the next room of the kerf music what where when - well, where is the horse. It is this

And when I said "Award in the Studio" - we put the music out of miracles. This one's the way we congratulated mother. My mother was very happy

But so it is necessary to turn the arrow until it spun well and not clinging.

Thank you !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting