Most bald tires

I stopped for tire - change tires for the winter, and next to the jack is old "Volkswagen". Seals punctured a wheel. Accidentally I saw the tire - and heart went cold: like any of you have seen a lot of worn-out wheels, but that man went almost "slicks" of Formula 1 - is met for the first time! And on the street have to establish a permanent "minus" after icy rain of the road were covered with real ice, and the owner of the "Jetta" proudly told me: "The fifth season ride!" The guys on tire surprised - how could so smoothly eat protector normal import rubber, I I am in shock from that potential hazards that bore such a car: an elementary sharp maneuver, without driving in the city is impossible to imagine, ass machine must irrevocably drag, and only where it is - a matter of chance. Maybe the neighboring cars - or stop, full of pedestrians ... Scary.
3 photos via stillavin

Owner tires visitors was - he said with a hard accent, confusing endings of words, but not the slightest hint of risk awareness drive on these wheels he did not have. And imagine what kind of trouble he was able to bring people! Will the examination will be decided that the driver operated the bus unusable, but do return this life, you heal injured? And whether the driver, which is a pity 3 thousand rubles for a new winter tire, to somehow compensate for the suffering of the innocent?

My suggestion: enter a hard property qualification for the right to control the car. Get behind the wheel only if you have the opportunity to eliminate the potential loss of their own mistakes or sloppiness. After all, today you can buy a car for very little money, and even though this rotten rattletrap only conditionally can be considered a "machine", it is able to arrange troubles many. In Europe, already worked out legislation that will force owners of old cars to take them to the scrap reaches the age of 10: it is profitable car factories in need of constant increase in production, but also for the safety of the vehicle age is extremely important. The point is not even in worn assemblies, and in that, for example, what standards braking performance acted in the year of issue junk.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting