Failure of trams.

Watched Victor Polyakov, al_31f
7 photo

On Tuesday evening, I was walking in the vicinity of the Moscow Aviation Institute and noticed a huge cluster of trams. One way they stood thick queue, the tail is left for the field of view, the counter line was free and there were people. This one time I watched because of the broken wire, but often these malfunctions occur trams because assholes on the tracks ...

1. On the street Konstantin Tsarev often there are traffic jams, because Street is the bridge between the Leningrad and Volokolamsk highway. In order not to lose time, some motorists drive on the tram tracks, passing over the edge of the street. Under the Bridge of Victory organized a "trap" and are warning signs that "travel is prohibited, and set a hedge." Many of those who avoid a traffic jam, go back on the road, but there are also those who decide to go on ways to voykovskoy. To do this, carefully putting the wheels on the rails, drive 5 meters. At this time, the guys are likely exposed gazanuli wheel and, eventually vehicle jumped the tracks. So much so that I flew into the opposite and blocked both directions of traffic.

2.Pod bridge were many passengers trams, offering a variety of ways to retrieve the car. For the most part everything was reduced "so pull the tram, so that the wheels pootryvalis" or "push tram - it is an iron, it is not terrible»

3.Chut bit not enough acceleration to the front wheels got to the edge of the pit. The car sat on the rails belly.

4.The help came two emergency vehicles Mosgortrans. Avariyschiki could not think of anything. Their cars are adapted for the installation of the tram on the way, if it derailed, but not to evacuate cars.

5.U I did not have time to wait for the end of the story, however, as most of the passengers, I went on ways to continue.

7.Cherez hour when I got back, the way has been free from the car, but the tram tube still does not spread across the line.
I wonder why the scene was no traffic police, because when I came to have passed a lot of time - gathered from several tram routes and emergency services arrived Mosgortrans? And will be punished the perpetrators of the incident - after at least a thousand people have been unable to get to work in the tram and, accordingly, Mosgortrans lost on this large sum of money?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting