Tram collapse

Writes Ilya Varlamov:
"We're going today with Katz on the tram for dinner, enjoy the rhythmic tapping of the wheel and suddenly stop ... Some" not a good man "threw his trough, blocking the tram tracks. By surprise at Maxim Evgenicha even snow-white cylinder slid on its side. Such audacity was not expected .... ยป
8 ph

No phone where the driver is not clear.

It took 20 minutes ... no one. Passengers begin to diverge. The problem is that too much to go nowhere. Tram is the only public transportation. The nearest metro station is almost a kilometer. Older people sit and wait in the cold to walk a kilometer to the subway nobody wants.

People swear, angry ... but can not do anything. I'm calling the traffic police, I promise to send the dress but without a tow truck. Evakuatror in such cases they are not allowed to send.

Gathered for 7 trams. Everywhere people are sitting and waiting for the villain will return to the car. Near the machine gathered particularly frustrated passengers in order to cause physical damage to the driver.

It is worth noting that it is forbidden to park here. Just someone overrides the pavement, and someone way.

Soon there is a driver. It took 45 minutes !!! 45 minutes, dozens of people have been waiting until he eats in a cafe. When he was already going to beat him, he said: "And I do with it? I was asked to overtake the car, she did not, my master is still sitting in the cafe! "While enraged passengers to recover from such impudence, the driver washed away.

So what to do with these? According to the law with him Mosgortrans may receive compensation in the amount of 50 000 rubles for a simple trams. It is necessary to write a statement.
The police, incidentally, never came to my challenge ...
On the concepts in our country come about as

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting