Handicapped Parking

Problems of persons with disabilities in our country is incredibly relevant. For them is not provided virtually no amenities: no ramps, elevators do not work, and blind people thanks to custom tile try to send as soon as possible under the wheels of cars.

However, last year was made a major breakthrough - on many streets around residential homes, offices and shopping centers were special space reserved for disabled parking machines. At the same time the fine for parking in a place for ordinary motorists increased 25 times and now is 3 to 5 thousand rubles. But the traffic police in this regard, as usual, is not working. Even the building of the Office of the Moscow traffic police specially allocated for this place to their fenced cones.

First row at the shopping malls look like:

In office since:

And even the police ignores rules:

And there are still mental disabilities:

The other day I wrote on Facebook invalid Group 2 Andrew:

I think of our culture. Not a high, but the household. One of the thousands of small, but illustrative examples: come to the parking lot in front of the supermarket. Parking for disabled busy steep jeep. No vacancy. In a couple of jeeps sitting, eating pizza, watching a movie on a steep built-in screen. Asked to drive off does not react in any way. I wanted to stick them on the outside of the windshield sticker invalid. Once standing on the wheel parked, then the label should be. Next time I will. All offer to do the same. If the sticker is not in the car, so it is necessary to stick it out. Before muzzle driver. Once valiant police are not watching this, it is we ourselves, lame, do it. Stickers are 10 p. Inexpensive, even for us.

The idea, in my opinion, very good, you just have it circulated to concerned people. It looks like this sticker:

Posted in [mergetime] 1327226169 [/ mergetime]

The cost of it in any auto - 10 rubles. Spend $ 100, and at the sight of assholes on parking paste it into the corner of the windshield. If they believe have the right to park on the ground for people with disabilities, we must ourselves somehow identify. And so you know that it's not just like that, it says - for such stickers need a special license, which had no assholes, and the absence of which they face a large fine.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting