How do I get an old paper for a couple of hours

Recently I started making notebooks "from scratch" and some exhibits require the so-called "Aged paper" for keeping the style and entourage.
Grow old plain paper is very simple - you can soak it or in tea or strong coffee. I use the cheapest instant coffee in the proportion of 5 tsp 250 ml of water.

That solution itself:

Spread a plastic bag for storage of finished sheets to him:

We arm a hairdryer (for a small dry sheets, so they are not "trickled down" to each other and we do not spoiled the whole holiday:

Take the first instance. It will help ensure that the solution of the fortress and some of the nuances:

Before working use of medical gloves, otherwise then have worked long and hard to wash hands and nails from yellowing coffee:

So, first, I go!

and back

I just dip the sheet into the solution and pull back. You can, of course, give the sheet to soak, but then quickly dry it will not work - it just creeps in hands.

That's what happened after drying:

Color suits, but the figures are too bright on the following pages will print smaller and more transparent.

For conceived notepad need 40 sheets of A4 (which later evolved into the 160 sheet notebook with a secret).
Billets:

The ice has broken:

Put polyethylene

The dry samples are placed on polyethylene and waiting in the wings.

Here is one of finished sheets:

And this is the whole stack:

To subsequently use this paper notebook, it should be thoroughly ironed iron:

stack 2

I get a little crunched beautiful bumazhentsiya with a slight coffee flavor, which, however, while working on a notebook, erode virtually no residue:

And this I dyuzhe pozhamkal in the process, go to the endpapers mb)

I have everything, if it will be interesting - will lay out the process of making a notebook with a cache inside))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting