Syria.

I want to tell about his trip to Syria, I came out a few months ago and lived there for 80 days. Podzaebalso, it should be noted.

They send me back to work. And then begins a trip overseas? - Sit down, all 5! With duty free! However, train to visit this holy place, I visited the airport in order to disguise toilet shorts to pants for Syria with bare feet can not walk. Safely having done this manipulation, I wrapped the bag in the film and in the storehouse zaporhnul booze and spirits. There we (all we had 6), esessno, buying eyeballs, after all, a Muslim country we fly out there with this tight (I'm not talking about spirits).

On the plane, over the same woman I was that smelled of kerosene. I flew it for the hundredth time, and is the first time. Experienced hysterical, karoch. Flew rules: eat-sleep. I do not remember how to fly 3.5 or 4.5 hours.

Damascus me, and everyone met ebaaa some heat! The first thing I saw at the airport - 2nd stage: Left women, all in black, baskets on their heads; Right arafatki men in the way they are called correctly (Peck and black rings that over the dress - Malaga). Going into foye- I finally swelled. We were like Snow White in Harlem since all were in the national odyozhku. Who prays sitting who chatters. Note, just to talk, they can not - have to yell!

But the first joy - at the airport after landing can go again in duty frii. Confidence in the future has increased in proportion to the acquired booze.

"All print set, obtained permission" - told us Bulat, a guy who we met - "is Basem, your translator," - he continued. Arab thin rectangular thin-rimmed glasses on his forties, who studied at Volgograd hell knows when. Cursing in Russian is excellent, I have caused the admiration and affection of a funny accent.

It should be noted here that the Russian love ... or love, at least. Here's one guy-seller stall we even wrote a message.

Translation:

He also gave us a flag of a stall and brought me an ear of corn, which is selected after 5 seconds. I tried for a long time to explain something, then took me inside. Turned small yellow ants were after my cob. We gave him 5 rubles - the only thing that we had, symbolizing the Russian flavor. To which he replied that he would keep it near the heart. - A Milafffka !!!
While we were standing with him, he could not quite sober mind, we really broke box "Cheetos Mr Sochi»

Also, the fact of a positive attitude to the Russians pointed out things like: banners with the inscription: "Thanks to the Russian people," one even upside down oars (seen from the love of his head was spinning as much); and sold on the streets of the flags of our countries.

Damascus has left a good impression. Clean city, with beautiful architecture and rich history. Prestressing only occasionally encountered children or guys, took out to buy some thread crap. The first days of drinking, walking, clubs, opohmelku. Found an Internet cafe, we wanted to sit - there slept dick. Without a passport computer. do not give. There's all this strictly. We Sims when bought, so more than 2 per person not registered and fingerprints removed and re-write the names of the parents, though the words. Here such here pies.

While there are organizational issues were solved we were finally s! But the time has come to know and honor, I mean work. The area of ​​our work was far from the wonderful capital of the beautiful state, but it went straight east into the desert on the border with Iraq. Go amplitude was 550 kilometers - neebicheski how far are local standards, measurements have little, as you have noticed.

Pizdryachili-pizdryachili crossed r.Efrat and eyes right, the farther into the desert, the trees turned into shrubs, bushes vegetation in shallow, shallow vegetation in the sand, the sand turned into wet sand, when we stopped in front of and back to dry.

The road took a sausage. We were warned that - it is [ censorship i>]. Yes, I know about the food so can not speak, but I'm talking about the food and not saying. Not only that, she's only a chicken, so there is still some nuts currents izvraschenstvo terrible. And what is strange to us or they do not like it - why make is not clear.

On the way we stopped to refuel, well here as we do: refueling on the track, when it is a restaurant with a paid and not push whelp attractive food. Between the filling and the cafe has a 100-150 meters - SAFETY !!! Benz worth 48 SYP (Syrian Pounds, but they are called lira) per 1 liter, which translates to our approximately 24 rubles, but they have there only 98th at the pump. Russian wheelbarrows, cans forgive, and do a lot of travel because at such a high octane number. On the 95th they moved military equipment.
Here zavrpavka:

Here Russian car:

On the way to meet the military cordon, but Fota them strictly prohibited.
Contrived only to this:

In general, while riding, I noticed that in terms of the vehicles they are maximalists! With that, the smaller trucks, the more it is necessary to load!

And the apogee of all this:

They are still there in the front 8 - kidding, kidding. Ha ha ha.

Seeing Iraq pointer reaction was mixed: on the one hand, "Hurrah, will soon come," and the other "on May Gad, where I do the food." Then I started to look around the pros "for free sweet vinegar, and I have nothing to do vinegar, and even abroad!" - I reassured myself.

Then we drove to the base of our organization, so we carried out on the road because no one knew, and not the fact that it exists at all. There, at the base, have given to drink some tea. In Syria, it is accepted, no matter where we went in Damascus in a clothing store, the photographer or the office, I do not know - everywhere you will be offered, at least, tea and even coffee. Charge tea you can drink it only in the cafe, but give free poltorahu water, along with a menu bring. What is remembered for transshipment baze- unless vtenzabivaka dog.

The lean barking dog on a short chain. I do not like when the animals are put on a chain, but the Arabs are no cats or dogs do not like. They say it is dirt. And I have them very good. love (yes, I love all), so sometimes I zaebyval that they are wrong and we cigarettes were "one" and there is a dog painted!

Hallelujah! Came the uncle who carries us. The trip was long, Nitsche interesting happened. Is that strained 50-degree zharu- large number of plastic jerry cans with gasoline in a car following us. No, the cotton material with the word "Deer" on the door did not feel sorry for myself, for the children it was scary!

Yonder cans:

Finally, we arrived. Here it is, here it is the base of my dreams, that's it, that's onaa hefty BASE !!!

Having arrived, we settled in caravans - as they were called Arabs, in our opinion, since trailers. Here's a view from my bed was

They eat, phoned his family. Began to settle: customize vayfay, place equipment. Time passed quickly and soon I met the first sunset in the desert.

Posted in [mergetime] 1329678293 [/ mergetime]
I write the first time, not too pomidorte sosobo. Still a lot of things to tell about this trip, if you're interested - will continue.
Thank you for attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting