Lyuska with rabbits.

Last winter, despite the thirty-degree frost, Lyuska lived, so to speak, with an increased comfort. Now her cat's brain ever learned: the best insulation in the world - it is a natural rabbit fur. The fact that all the harsh cold days in 2012 she spent in the rabbit family.

via stapravda.ru

In fact, rabbits - a very shy creatures. Stress can cause them even inadvertently flown into a butterfly or rabbitry Show mink mouse. Eared rodent in constant tension: the structure of his eyes so that he is able to look back without turning his head. If the animal is frightened, it can jump to a height of a meter or a run a fatal blow against the wall.

- As rabbits allowed in my family cat is a mystery - says the owner of assorted farm Vladimir Dmitriev from the village of Brave. - Because they are hard to get used even to their relatives from another litter - fight, bite each other. Imagine my surprise when one day I went into the barn and the cat lying on hay mixed with rabbits!

When Purring "registered" in the rabbitry, animals were still small, two months old, and now it is the adults - and the size and weight more than their lodger. And though frost is over, they are still asleep, huddled close to each other. Incidentally, the body temperature have approximately the same - about 39 degrees. Cat loves to take care of small animals: she cleans their "coats", licking his ears, and it is according to the laws of the animal world is a demonstration of the highest location.

- But it is not so selfless - explains the owner of homeownership. - The fact that the fat allocated their ears, contains vitamin D, and they like to lick rabbits feet after washing.

From Lyuska Vladimir learned to treat their pets, he feeds them in case of illness are the same herbs that chooses the cat in the garden - sedge, couch grass, oats, cutter, Wormwood. And Purring continually hunts for mice: they represent a serious threat for rabbits because they are carriers of disease.

Nadezhda Babenko

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting