Martyr (martyrs). Uzhosnah (fotag much filmstrip

MGmike eMGeMayk. Martyrs (Martyrs). Uzhosnah (fotag much filmstrip yopt)

I'm like Nightmares of Q paftykat. Nistsu nirazu them in another room from the tivilizera not run away, not to allow the liquid to trekoshke, fear of INRA in general. But this film Chota me hooked. Itag time it was bedtime, and I decided half an hour polupitstsa glozame in kortinke, flashing at 24 frames per second.

Keno Martyrs (Martyrs)
Year 2008
Country Canada, France
slogan «They did not finish to be alive ...»
directed by Pascal Laugier
Pascal Laugier script
Producer Fredrik Donekuan Marcel Giraud, Richard Granper, ...
operator Stefan Martin, Nathalie Moliavko-Visotzky
composer Alex Cortez, Cortez Willey
Genre Horror
a budget of $ 6.5 million
time 95 min

Starring: El Morjane Alyui Lena Jam-Penoy, Catherine Begin, Robert Toupin, Patricia Tulasne, Juliette Gosselin and Doha Cavo.

Okay, I start rosskazyvat. So Frantsyya, the last century, 70 years. By ulitse nesёtstsa devachka. Small and such aziatstskoy appearance. Nistsat, kung fu is not about keno.

And Chota from the first minute stanovitstsa her pity. Cuz she arёt, crying on the run and in addition huyarit barefoot.

This entry zakanchivaetstsa, nachinayutstsa titers against which amateur film show. How does this devachka (her name is Lucy, Lyuska in our opinion) radosno zhyvet at the shelter. With no one neapschaetstsa, tusuetstsa only one zachotno pelotka named Anna (Anya in our opinion).

Both adults kakby by Anka pytayutstsa find out, Cho was Lyuska? Well, Anya tells them what type Lyuska've stole and put him in the cellar, gave her a chair with a hole, that could stsat fed some doshyrachnoy porridge, gave pesdyuley, tortured mocked, but the truth is not fucked. And Lyuska boitstsa at night and under a blanket trisёtstsa (but not masturbate). Because INTO comes to her what the naked garbage and cuts it nozhykame and britvame (to draw blood)

Then right - Hop! It has been 15 years. Show ordinary family. Mamo, Papo, a couple of children. I've just started thinking gdezh Lyuska something? And waited fuck! Zvanog the door, Dad pesduet poshveytsarit, huyak! It gets in the belly chopped nails.

I immediately assotsyatsyy with the "Brat-2" came into being. Prishol Daniel and all decided to do vpesdu. From double-barreled shotgun.

Estessno Mamo shouts types cho sluchiloss there? She also shoot from karamultuka zheppu.

Next in line - synog.

And small devachke identity pesdets prishol.

Vopschem eventually house four corpses, rivers of blood and Danilolyuska with ruzhom. Here again is the bare poyavlyaetstsa garbage.

Lyuska though she says yes when did you otebeshsya me stsuko? Like, I did these condom Poresh, nitrozh me more fucking! That, zlobnogolaya garbage Lyuska not listening at all, and naibarot huyarit her back straight razor patterns. Lyuska on sёbki. And stalkivaetstsa with podrushkoy Anka

Anka kanesh ahuevaet from the story. Such as there has been in some gozete Lyuska saw the pictures and immediately learned who've stole it in detststve and pussy. Well, they come reshyle with podrushkoy type pasmatret address. How-to exploration. Anka do not know what intelligence will fight!

But there is nothing, it would be necessary in the house pribratstsa. Trupeshniki pereselyayutstsa zhyt the bathroom quietly. Well, they Anka Lyuska drag.

And okazyvaetstsa that Mamo, with otstrelennoy ass stsuko zhyva!

Anka seeing this thing, and firmly believing that kukunder podrushki Lyuska have left for warmer climes, says mom bezyagodichnoy, if you will sit in silence and do not fucking Palizzi, I saved you, fuck!

At this moment in The burden Lyuska comes again, in view of the terrible naked women with nozhykame.

And she fucking shamelessly in Lyuska ftykat ostroottochennye items.

A good Anka zhyvuchee bezzheppoe Mamo is almost to the door brings.

But Mamo behaves nepopartizanski. Moans, says Huet, like about the ambulance. For which he received from the watchful Lyuska hammer paiblu.

That's about tag

Anka ahuela in Kanets because of her and got podrushke (not hammer). Lyuska screaming, fuck you wanted to save her, it's me they tortured stsuki! Anka too is not happy, is associated with a vengeful Lyuska fucking think kakby sybatstsa quickly. Then, hop! Again, this bare garbage poyavlyaetstsa.

Moreover, this woman sees the current Lyuska. A fucking Anka sees. And he sees only what padrugoy from her fucking duranahuy. He cuts his hand botstsa apstenu head, and then all jumps in akoshko.

But this is not enough for her. Running back a little from the house, and glozah astonished Anya reveals itself neck.

Anya cries, but do nehuy. Take girlfriend enters the house. And sleep ... And in the morning, there is no fucking run to his mashynke and dёru, it begins to look Chota. And is ... secret passage to the basement.

And in one of the small rooms there are real, zhyvuyu bare garbage!

Equip one can see for yourself CAG. Zhyleznoe zhyleznye hat and thong. Good Anka come to bathe this garbage.

And with a screwdriver, chisel pytaetstsa take off his hat.

Krepitstsa hat on the head tag here. Uzhos fuck! Estessno krovischi full bath.

Anka polotenchegom this garbage covered, and she Chota dumped somewhere. Then cry din. Well, fuck it was necessary to save this garbage? She once dried out from the bathroom, the first thing to rezhuschekolyaschim subjects.

And promote self-indulgence so long has not yet received from the shotgun bullet in Lop.

It came to help, kakbe

We quickly tidy up the rooms, all the leaves into the pit.

And do not fucking proved a help, and finally the evil siktantame type. Anka taken prisoner and the main Snarky-BAPCO Chota rubs her about muchenegof.

good babuzhko

The film on this fucking not zakanchivaetstsa. And Cho to continue, there is finally ahuet it is possible. But Chota uzhe tired Pesa, so ftykat themselves. That I have not seen fucking.

escho Kador

© MGmike eMGeMayk mgmike (#) udaff.com & lt; --- Spamir, clothe such zhy Shapko stsuko!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting