Filmstrips come from the USSR or minutes nostalgia (10 photos)

Many of us have fond childhood locked in his dark room, where on the wall hung a white sheet and twirling his pen projector, enjoy an unforgettable experience. The author of this post wants to share with you a nostalgia for the colorful recollections of long-gone childhood.
SALE filmstrips in Armavir, next to which my family lived, very rarely. So I subscribed to them regularly through the mail and looking forward to each parcel. We lived for a large family is not that rich, but my mother always tried to allocate money for the purchase of such useful here that (I believe) had an influence on my choice of profession.

Such was the late Soviet saver filmstrips. It turns out that the studio "filmstrip" is still alive and rasprodaёt printed copies. Frankly, I do not know how to react to my children filmstrips. Here on the plate, they react in different ways: the elder sat and listened for the first time just spellbound, but the young player with a plate not very impressed ...

Yes, by the way, I was on each filmstrip another splash, like this:

Some of his film strips, which disappeared for various reasons, I still remember:

Well, the filmstrip was a little scary to watch late at night:

Many years later I learned that is "Guest from the Future" published in including the Filmstrip:

But if the filmstrip is now in kindergarten show what is possible and trouble shlopotat:

I would like to say a few words about the filmstrip, which no-no, but sometimes sold in our stores Armavir. Now, if they would restore it would be a rarity because they are produced studio "Georgia-Film". And they have both the price and the box a little bit different from the Moscow "filmstrip". Georgian boxes I had only 2-3 things and I'm very sorry that they did not keep course filmstrips are unlikely to return to everyday life like vinyl records. There are several reasons. But still I would like to mention the level of filmstrips illustration. I think that these figures will never be. And these boxes will remain for us as one more pleasant memories of childhood.

Source: tele-sat.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting