It was the most positive images in the childhood history of Soviet filmstrips.

Anu-ka for a moment to remember their carefree childhood. What associations emerge immediately in your head? Personally, I immediately thought of a series of 20-50 positive images with a common theme. In short, and more precisely, the greatest happiness of my childhood were filmstrips.

In a fit of nostalgia for bygone childhood editors have decided for a moment to go back to that happy time when the whole family gathered at the "screen" of white linen. Happy viewing!

is now hard to imagine that even 20-30 years ago cute pictures with short text below could replace the cartoons on TV. Filmstrips were as color and black and white. They are shown on the sheet, bright wallpaper on bleached wall oven.

Filmstrips referred to a series of positive images (slides), which consists of 20-50 frames. They are all united by a common theme in a short film. Filmstrips is a bit like comic books, cartoons, book illustrations, but still refer to an individual art.

Reviving pictures, dark "home theater" filmstrips did nothing on a similar niche, which have been used dozens of works of great artists of the time. More than one generation has grown to these tales, carefully storing and transmitting inherited a rich collection of transparencies films.

Filmstrips were very popular in the USSR. They were used not only in ordinary daily life, but also for the education of children and students. These were not just short cartoons or fairy tales ...

... But long enough scientific materials and teaching aids.

We design them using filmoskop at a white wall or screen.

Filmstrips appeared earlier cinema and even photos. The earliest devices, magic lanterns, design principles which were not significantly different from overhead projectors of the XX century, there were at the beginning of the XVI century.

There are now digitized film strips that can be recorded on a flash card or hard disk and play with a normal projector. Such filmstrips you can also watch online on thematic sites. But I think even the new technology can not substitute for the creation of "magic lantern", because the world filmstrip - this is something unique.

Looking at these pictures, I feel acute nostalgia for what many say, old-fashioned genre. These pictures can become part of the lives of our mothers and fathers, grandparents, and a part of our happy childhood. If you are plunged into a pleasant memory, then recalled the filmstrip your friends simply share the article.

via ofigenno.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting