A day in the life of an ordinary meerkat

Meerkats (conveniently called me their gophers) - one of my favorite things, and I have for a long time the collection nated these photos.

Sometimes they are so similar to the habits of people that looking at these pictures, you wonder.

Thus was born the story, uncomplicated, but hopefully ulybatelnaya.

Come

I do not know how anyone, and I have the house all sleep waddle. You wake up every morning and have to climb over a pile of bodies to get into the air. And today, barely crawled.

2. Came, then breathe the air, and ... to admire the beauty of the world, in between times.

4. Well done that proshvyrnulsya around the corner immediately I met Vitka, a former classmate of mine.

5. He dragged me into a nearby yard, where guys have been waiting for, so we were greeted joyfully.

6. Before I move away from home, as my zaoret following:

- Where Popper ?! At the store for bread go down! Today my parents to come and visit us!

7. - Yes, dear, I go for bread - shout back.

And I think to myself - fuck you, I visit no one called.

8. - Well cho shall we do? - Said Victor. - We ought to figure out chenit for the coming day.

And one of the guys offered to go to a new area, maybe you are lucky, meet someone, find a good che.

9. In the new area, we just lucky to have met alone, surrounded, began to pry that he has in his pockets worthwhile.

10. While the boys trotted botany in the cap, I agreed to his heifer popristavat, during which she grudak! Soul rest until touched.

11. But there was no time to dally, and we turned toward the house, and went for a moment to our favorite restaurant. They met a couple of acquaintances, and between them sits a beauty like this - a new kind of woman, we had not yet been met.

12. I immediately liked it, and I decided to get to know. Even brought her out, telling about the huge world, about travel, about the universe. In general, well it flooded tanks. And everything is good, but ...

13. Here's my how to draw something and yelling out the window to friends from the street:

- Where's my idiot? -That I went to buy bread?

14. Victor (true friend, damn it, for which it and love), managed to hide me and the girl, and yells at her:

- I do not know Lyuska, I did not see in the morning!

15. It was only my departed, and Victor had disappeared for a moment, as the newcomer decided to surprise me. Surprised. Strongly.

16. What was more between us, I will not tell, a gentleman of such does not apply. The current had all the time to look back to Lyuska us slept.

17. In parting, we kissed the newcomer and agreed to meet again. And she was gone.

18. And I had to bear for the successful introduction, and Vitka had to somehow repay.

19. I put down notably, then barely able to move his legs.

20. Victor, inventor, pulled a cigarette from somewhere, and we smoked. Whinnying, sho bad, then settle down for a long time could not.

21. Most fiasco began when vain. And chump ill, and his eyes were watering a little bit, and the mood had disappeared.

22. Eeemae! I looked at the clock and ohrenel - late Lyuska waiting for the bread, and I'm here all day is not clear what killed!

23. pick flowers along the way some names I do not know, and went home, give up.

24. Lyuska as she saw me, and rushed:

- Oh, you bastard like that! Where to hang around? And smells like a beer keg! Probably, all salary propyl?

25. A mother-in-law with bitches such lybyatsya and secretly pleased whispering something to each other.

26. It was necessary to make a plaintive face, as always, and his wife podlastitsya:

- Lyuska forgive me as well? Guys from school met one dnyara was treated ... Really, that not a single penny spent, here's all the money ...

27. The current this time did not work, so that gave me a noble Lyuska shiner ... himself to blame, understand ...

28. At night, when teschya with the father rolled to his home, had also massages her to do ...

29. And when the children are asleep, to prove to her that I did not change nifiga and love only her alone.

30. Well, that and live a normal life. And who among meerkats say that he otherwise - lies. Really, he is lying.

That's all

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting