Driver kicks rich woman out of bus in cold, but poor old woman intervenes

At this difficult time, I am very inspired. story. Big hearts of sympathetic natures can fix anything. But arrogant person sometimes even the most pleasant moment can turn into a real hell. Today you are waiting for a little story about my friend, who suddenly found a good friend on a frosty morning.

The arrogant man Luda is an amazing woman. She became the heir of a rich husband, whom she fell in love with as a child. Valentine was an ordinary schoolboy at the time, as was Luca. They married immediately after graduation. By the way, the lady didn't fail! Valik suddenly turned out to be a smart businessman who made successful investments.

Unfortunately, his beloved husband did not live with Luda for long. 5 years after the wedding, Valentine was in a terrible accident. He didn't live to see the ambulance arrive. Of course, no amount of money could comfort his wife. I suggested to Luca to immerse herself in the work with her head and use the remaining funds from her husband for good.

So Lyudmila Valerievna became one of the best designers our city. She founded her fashion house, and now every young lady wants a coat from my Ludochka. This industry helped a friend cope with great grief. Although some of the consequences remain...

For example, Luca just I hate driving in cars.. Despite all his money and expensive clothes, Luda prefers any kind of car, whether it is a minibus or a taxi, ordinary bulky buses. It is this feature of Lyudmila that has recently served her unpleasant service.

Luca was in such a hurry to her next super-important meeting with foreign partners that I forgot my wallet at home.. The driver laughed at her and decided to kick the richly dressed lady out of the vehicle. His arrogance was terrible. I really wanted to make fun of the rich man. With the words “we know such charlatans who want to ride for free...” he already prepared to push Luca out of the bus.

My unexpected savior, a friend crying from despair, was saved by my grandmother, who was sitting in the back. She quickly reassured Lyudmila and paid for her. Help has come from where it was not expected... The grandmother looked very poor, but the sight of Luca upset to tears made her very depressed. Lucia's almost gone. Her hands kissed Grandma.. Of course, Luda asked for the phone number and home address.

The next day she went. visit. It turned out that she lived with her daughter, a talented artist. My daughter couldn’t walk and was in a wheelchair. There was little money, and the girl, despite her talent, did not want to take a job. Lucy just needed an artist who could paper out And on a computer screen. The stars came together in the right place, it was fate.

So Anya, the daughter of an old woman, found a great job. And her grandmother, who was much younger than she initially thought, became her good friend. They often do. spend the weekend together. At first she worked remotely from home. Over time, Lyuda organized a personal driver for her and the girl had the opportunity to become a full-fledged part of the team.

An arrogant man whose contempt never pays off will always be found among us. Fortunately, human kindness still exists. I try to believe that this is what moves the world forward. Destinies intertwine in completely unexpected angles, and lives get better. Take care of yourself and your loved ones. Don't be afraid to do good!

Tags

See also

New and interesting