About Lyuska dog and her great maternal heart

Hello)
There's a story here happened.
Recently, I went for my mother at the train / railway station to find work. The evening was already dark, rain, wind. I stopped in the parking lot, waiting. I hear beeps someone loudspeaker loud. And I live in the countryside, at a time people have something small. Out of the car, I go on crying. I climbed onto the platform and see in garbage bags sitting wet little bundle of fur.
I took the ball, he was trembling, crying.
Mother, we have waited for two. I thought I would swear, because We already have 2 dogs, but no) They took us schena home washed. Older dogs have taken as a mother, the husband, too, I grumbled to "tick", but took to bed with him).
In the morning I went to the same station for groceries. The conversation with the seller, she told me a story: a dog named Lyuska whelp near this station. Schenov (8 pieces) Growing up, it was time to leave them to it. But the heart of the mother, it's so ... I do not throw the same fate. So she came up with. Every evening she was "tossed" a puppy on the platform, and she was hiding nearby. The puppy is frightened, begins to cry, someone so sorry, take. Lyuska realizing that the puppy was taken immediately left. If the puppy does not take away for the evening, she followed him back. So it is all the 8 schenov and "distributed").
Now, every time I meet Lyuska, buy her a meal, as "Relatives" we are now. And our puppy (named Alma) is growing by leaps and bounds. Walking through the cat door runs out and nirazu never left the bathroom at home. The only eats everything that is bad.
Well, actually photo Alka)

More

and more)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting