O. Sophia.

November 16, 1997.
I was taken out from the generic into the hallway and left to "rest." I just gave birth to a normal, healthy baby girl (with ten fingers on the arms and ten feet). She screamed all the ancestral branch of the powerful deep bass. "The weight of 4520, the growth of 56, while 17-45" - the nurse informed me dryly on the parameters of the daughter, showed me something pink and purple, wrinkled, ugly and wildly screaming, and carried her off somewhere.
In the corridor, I was approached by "a legend».
 - The kid?
 - No, the girl ...
 - And screaming like a kid.
"Legend" Tanya Mayorov was called to the hospital because of that. that gave birth Tatyanka already the fourth. She gave birth at intervals of a year and a half. And, with a strange feature Tatiana lay all on maintaining almost the entire period, but still managed to carry two or three weeks. With grandmothers out there, you see, I was a complete set. Who else could help in this situation?

Rested in the corridor put a half hour, I rolled into the chamber. It turned out that I was in the House is not alone. The room designed for four women in childbirth, one bed was already occupied. I said hello. She turned to face me and said. Accent. Ukraine and southern Russia. We chatted for a while. It turned out that she otmuchilas a few hours ago. My name is Olga, from Ukraine. Here in Moscow, working in the shop.
A couple of hours we brought another young mother. Inga, from the Baltic states. She gave birth to a boy, 2800.
We gradually came to, I even managed to get up and go get some water. Tension recedes. Lying to us here for another week. Children are individually bring them only on the third day. We joked and laughed.
Only Olga was grim. Lying down, often staring at the wall.
 - Well, girls, we've got a "Fountain of Friendship of Peoples." Baltic States, Ukraine, Russia semi - semi-Hungary. Stayed East - and will be a complete set! - I joked.

November 17.

In the morning we "addicted" another girl. Uzbekistan, Elmira. We were laughing out loud and clapped Ale us huge enormous eyes and could not understand that we are so amused. Under the windows (as we were on the second floor) was a cry "EEEELLYAYAYA !!!" Elkin husband arrived, she looked out the window and turned to us:
 - Girls, what happened to him? - And in the eyes of fear.
We Inga looked out the window at the white-white cover court knelt Elkin husband and cried, howling "EEELLYAYA !!! SSYYN! "Olga continued to lie on her side, turned to the wall face. With us hardly spoke. Well, little if ... maybe hurt something ...
 - Yes, everything is normal, he is drunk ... Elka. In usmert. As befits a young father.
 - I've never seen him like this. This funny.
We zahryukali.
 - He does not drink.
 - Noticeably - We Inga neighing.

November 18

They brought children. They showed how to feed, how to express.
Not only brought Olga. Here we felt uneasy. And where is her baby? Maybe he died? or sick? or ...
We fed her ogloedikov. They were taken. And only then I noticed some dirt in the room.
The nurse, of course, come. But only the middle, to tinker with a cloth, and under the beds do not even wiped. A layer of dust on the windowsill. Under the bed dust swirled flakes.
Knocking by threats about going to the head, from sisters guards mop and rags, I began to lead the House in order. I eagerly began to help Olga. And that's when I found out - she gave up a healthy child.
 - Why?
 - You know, Ksenia. I've Pasha as a galley slave. The room was rented, the money is not enough, my mother in helping Ukraine. What's the baby ... That you're married?
 - No. Not anymore. I'm a widow. My husband died when I was one month pregnant. - I swallowed the lump in my throat.
 - Well, the parents have?
 - There is. Away. There is a place to live. But no - nothing. No work, no education, too. But nothing, I think of something.
 - Pancake. That's life ... - Olga postponed cloth and sat down heavily on the bed.
 - You have it, Ol ... This, of course, your business ... but could ...
 - No, not that I have it ... and out of the room mistress trample.

They brought children to feed.
Olga left the room. An hour later, blubbered, she brought her treasure, gave her breast.
 - I call Sonya. O. Sophia. Beautiful, Ksenia?
 - Handsomely. His name was Oleg?
 - A? - Olga distracted. - Oh, no ... I am Olga, and daughter of O..
 - Ol, and how are you now? Where?
 - I do not know yet. We will understand. Now the two of us.
Naming Sonya heard, probably those words. It's funny snorted and began to suck Mommy's teat with a vengeance.

November 22, 1997.
We were all discharged on Saturday.
Inga met her husband on a big jeep, an armful of flowers, cameras, bags of gifts for nurses.
Elmira met relatives of the head of her husband. Flowers, laughter, jokes, gifts.
I met a friend of Leska taxi.
I suggested to Olga stay with me until you get up on your feet.

Olga I have lived half a year, she worked me a little help parents, I earned a little bit at home, was at home and looked after the children, cook and clean. We lived together. Olga appeared boyfriend. At some point, she packed up and moved out from me to him. The house was quiet.

My daughter grew up, she was already 14 years old. Recently we went to a foster home at the temple. To give clothes, toys, books ... a lot of things they brought.
We went to meet my mother, Olga. Father Sergei was busy. At the temple the house in which they live fourteen children. They have their four children. Two boys and two girls. And older - O. Sophia.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting