A trip to the largest rock festival "Rock am Ring"

Soon will start the warm times, and with them, many will start open-air`y.
So, finally, I show how I went to Germany and realized one of his dreams - to visit the largest rock festival Rock am Ring, held from 3 to 5 June 2011.
The ticket price of 140 Euros, bought for 5-6 months in advance, closer expensive, but the extreme, as far as I remember, was 160 Euros, which is not critical in any way, given the scale of this event coolest! We ordered them and payment via the Internet. A couple of weeks we had sought in Moscow by registered letter of the ~ 10 Euro.
By the way, tickets to Germany and back were taken at the same time, for a total cost in 4900 rubles per person!
Everything, including the video, filmed on the Nokia N8. 88 photos will be ... - "tin"! If they pause - not kipish, I'm here. Well, okay, let's go ...

2. In general, the beginning of the pores larger rock festivals, muddied with a friend here are 2 identical T-shirts as a souvenir. About Maksidrome have already spoken here, so ...

3. ... boarded a plane and flew.

4. The original Berlin from above.

5. Victory Column in the square "Big Star".

6. That area has some of Berlin - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe.

7. ...

8. ...

9. Remains of the Berlin Wall.

10. In depth chart w / d transport Berlin ...

12. That's right, dogs on the lawn do not drive ...,

13 ... because that's where the German Dedkov like a vacation!

14. Let's go further in Germany ...

15. Station in Düsseldorf here is a monument to rukonogu with a book!

16. ...

17. Somewhere in the courts of Düsseldorf. I have called this damn "balance wheel" because the other application is not invented.

18. Cats are not observed in Dusseldorf, but rabbits - here they are, right in the city ...

19. ... one more.

20. Move into the hotel. In the 1400 rubles. for a double room 3 *, not bad!

21. We ate local shawarma, chotko!

22. The two run into one ...,

23. ... but help came to him, and then I changed the position!

24. My friends, Rafael Lera and beautiful architecture of the town.

25. Next, we went over here ...

26. ... come closer ...

27. ... here it is, Rhine Tower (Reynturm).

28. Take up in the restaurant at the top, we sat and looked around - what and how "in the area" from above ...

29. ...

30. ...

31. Then check out the local beer ... dyusseldorfovskoe - slag is full! Although, maybe I compare with what little there is - not a fan of alcohol, as a whole.

32. Come on, Cologne ... Cathedral of Saints Mary and Perth, cool!

33. The tip of each of the towers near (next to the cathedral).

34. Inside the so ...

35. Finally, in Cologne, found a place where they cook decent "Shin" and German sausages!

36. Then some art gallery, which has attracted the attention of this work ...

37. ... and it is.

38. And here we are on the way to the fest! Moved to Koblenz, this is where the bus goes to the Nurburgring (Speedway F1), where he passes Rock am Ring since 1985! Let's go ...

39. Small German neat villages along the way.

40. But the longtime chief organizer of the festival. Many thanks to this man, for the full comfort of the audience throughout the three days of the event! Some examples I will discuss below.

41. Gains on the site!

42. Without any pads and obstacles have been monitoring. No queues!

43. We were met by their "own"! Moving on campsites, set the tent ...

44. Nishtyak! Now you can sit down and look back ...

45. The people here know how to have fun! And he does it to the maximum! Respect!

46. ​​...

47. Slam starts right here!

48. There are many different and interesting people around!

49. There is, of course, also "interesting" people there, but I want to say about the car ... That is the most convenient and practical way to go for such a multi-day event.

50. ... but the "bastards", but ... at the best blades! Although ... it's the Germans!

51. And yes! Declare sharply: "We are against rubber WOMEN!»

52. It's time to decide on the necessary us groups. At the time of going to the picture shestichasosoe "meat" in red!

53. "move" on the road / to scenes ...

54. ...

55. View of the track from above, showing the campsites (green) and parking (red). Here, incidentally, is also possible to estimate the scale of the festival and its organitsatsiyu ...

56. Location of scenes on the road, the main of which is on the right at the bottom of it will still be useful information below ...

57. At the entrance to the track if the sky at that moment beginning to gather the clouds, the organizers distributed free of charge to spectators here are the raincoats! Respect huge Germans! Here the scheme is very simple and really quite left everything themselves spectators, then the brand that ordered / paid advertising on these cloaks, and, of course, the organizers, who are simply combined first and second ... Here I want to mention established in each camp, fully mounted space for taking a shower at the festival, only 1, 5 Euros, which is a definite plus in the three-day festival! We are, as they say, is still far to a level of organization, and society as a whole ...

58. People podtyagivatsya ...

59. And here is the real fans! True Slipknot`a in 2011 was not at the fest. Yes, and not the point, the main thing here gap and groove to the maximum!

60. The space before the stage is filled with ...

61. ... and here is all here!

62. Before the "meat", he decided it was time to have a drink! ..

63. Yes, in those moments, I look at all possible not to waste time on trifles!

64. ... was fun.

65. The Germans, too, "charged."

66. Here, fits our time, it is necessary to "remove all unnecessary» ...
Organizers then, however, hint guys "do not worry, pissing on the street, and all will be enough." And it's true ... FSUs, in a frenzy that a quick run out of the crowd ... and back!

67. This is for you from the lands of German!

68. A Rafael straight from the kilt ...! Yes, he is an ardent fan of KORN`a so dressed appropriately ...

69. There are also urinals ...

70. On the main stage of the people in the assembly, everyone is waiting for ...

71. Information for visitors ... and for us, too: it shows the areas of the dance floor with the conditions required. And immediately I recall my comments here, the guy who wrote, going on this fest ... in general here:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting