Warning! Fledglings!

Here is a good example of how to do here!

My wife and I were in town tsenre, then landing in the forest saw the two crows attacked by something. Distilled, brought home. Who's that? Mom was not there. Probably just thrown out there people. It would have eaten. How to feed? I am writing from the phone, because after the storm knocked out today Inet

And now - ATTENTION: (Source: From the first slёtkom!)

Well, first go. Today, returning to cycling, already scared polёtyvayuschego slёtka. I flew from flying over Losik, yelled at him - and as well, Thrush Fieldfare is growing, it is not a joke. Because slёtkov time to start, do the traditional annual post about slёtkah and ask your friends to warn: if you find a chick on the street, the unfortunate and sad, do not take him to his home, do not save ptichku- was time slёtkov. The young leave the nest, still unable to fly properly or at all. But it should be. Parents nearby, they come and feed the chicks. The maximum that you can do- ward off a bit from the roadway Malyavka (if feathered friend walks briskly in the wrong direction) and leave the kid alone.

Read more about slёtkah and why they do not need to "help" here and here

Read and pass on to others!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting