Attention! Scammers!

According to reports on Twitter, Moscow and Moscow region swept the epidemic of fake receipts Utilities. Yesterday, I found this in your mailbox.

4 photos via ridus

The top of it is very similar to the original: the same word "code", "Period", "current ENP", the sum of the boxes, bar code and black triangles. Their appearance on the notice anything other than a desire to be like this receipt can not be explained. It is worth noting that this piece of paper several times repeated the phrase "housing and utilities." What immediately alarming: - Payee. Though he has the title of "state" letter VPK, but he Inc. - The word "offer" to appoint a translation - the same, though, as it were non-random sum of a penny on all receipts. See this easily by looking at the neighboring broken mailbox - we are invited to fill themselves full name and address - this is certainly the biggest scam puncture. At this point, many think about whether their amount was announced for the allocation of municipal payments, but for those who pay via internet banking system itself substitutes the necessary data. Advanced payer may not notice. - And the trick to which few people pay attention to - the offer of 1 April.

What do you get blind grandmother responsible by paying the ticket? A set of documents to challenge the possible misconduct of the management company, consisting of descriptions, complaint forms and draft statement of claim to the court for recalculation. Three pieces of paper mail. Bravo! I do not reproach. Payment you agree to the offer. Legally, nothing to complain about, it was necessary to read.

On its Web site yesterday crooks proudly wrote that "since the start of the distribution contract of the public offer took place four days ... It made more than 2,500 calls." To assess the extent, I understand that this will have a fake all the inhabitants of the Moscow region. They even published a cynical response to the "typical claim of those who does not call for bitter (yes, and it is written," bitter ") and the line does not read the contents of the website" The letter you sent Yuri again decided to deceive the elderly. I ran to a neighbor and says, get a receipt, I wanted to pay, but I decided to ask you. What are you doing? If you want to provide services, send an email with a phone number, who agree, then call back. And you are looking for fools again. You find an overpayment of 50 rubles. And get more than 1000 rubles. It is a profitable business. Dear Yuri! Thank you for helping us to eliminate erroneous payments! The question of whether to enter into a "VPK Group" contract can be resolved only resident who understands what it is he wants. You compare the amount, but for some unknown reason, lose sight of that we all increasingly require timely and quality execution of their duties by management companies for maintenance and repair of houses and adjacent territories, not rebates, as such. If you are satisfied with the quality of services provided to you by the management company - just throw directed "VPK Group" offer. Otherwise, we suggest the saturation (the saturation!) Approach to the assessment of default, or the quality of services rendered to your management company.
The drive box for spam advertising I have not seen any discarded receipts - payment scam was correct. He took a marker, tape and pasted a fake wall, and you do so.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting