As I support the domestic auto industry

You can break and beat. I will try to have coincided with the text picture.

Something like.
It was in February 2012, before the end of the world was still as much as ten months, and it was boring. Ahead loomed the summer with its warm and sweaty votki women. Votki I nepyu and women need to sweat just in case, so I was ready to exchange all of this on a cold pit garage, tinkering with some appliances.

something like.
The machine every day has been, you had something, parade-output, even poremontirovat longer than the ride.
Implement thrust, so to speak, udelat in oil, to bring down the hands and smell up with petrol.
It so happened that my entire 10 years of automotive experience, in spite of a decent amount of machines, has been associated with only one German and one Russian brands. Owning two vases at once, I would not have suffered, and after four fives and a seven BMWs conclusion arises is simple: buy a bike salute as school years, lubricate the chain and not vyebyvaetsya needed Five BMW E 34, the year 92, 2, 5 petrol hatch and mechanics.
But fate intervened case: one that threw the Old oil sell its fleet. Climbed to the site to watch how much there is to rusty ferrous metal PTSami shipped, it can get on the resale of that. Ran lines ... Kamaz ... Icarus ... Niva UAZ ... ... ... Volga OPA! Yah! There can be no Gas 3105 '95. 166 hp This could be only one. All-wheel drive. Where the Volga River - one name. It's really a very antique and rare car all rolled into one. I saw it before it only once in the ninth grade. I remember that natural ohuel then the sound of the engine.
The starting price of the auction - to do more that at normal foreign car. There is a chance to compete. Food Watch. When driving, I remembered as the Niva had bought oil, representing a huge field (actually a dump) rusty cars in the open. Came. The dump was. But this machine, as it turns out is stored in a dry brick box with expensive cars. In 2004, he made it THAT, she traveled after two and a half thousand kilometers, and in mid-2004 stood immobilized.
Naturally podrazgrablena in chips, sometimes tinted, but not rotten. Just under a layer of lime and dust for 8 years.
This the first time I saw it:

Next prose length of almost six months: I won the auction for a long time waiting for documents, then pay again for a long time waiting for documents and it's time to take it. Fortunately coincidence, July 19 birthday, so it's a gift to yourself 30 years.

Technical Data and others. Kopipastit accurate information will not. Vseravno all copied one to one. You can see here:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Р "RђR - 3105

For 8 years of inactivity after only one wheel. Pumped up, but my poor chetyrka barely pulled the ship to light.

Then I realized that the goose pig is not a friend of mine Taz ohueet drag it is almost 10 kilometers in the heat of 35 degrees, called a taxi, which is twice fuming after a two-ton body dragged to the garage. (with tow trucks we have a problem)

Karcher wash. It's time to start. Change the oil, candles, gasoline. Do not start. Did sadness at the gasoline pump. He was a proud inscription "Made in the USSR", which greatly undermined the ability to go out and buy the same in the store. An old dedulki ochechkah in two hours of work and 200 rubles brought him to jitteriness, but the secret is not revealed.

The distance between the two entrance about 6 meters. It took him almost everything. Dimensions of the machine is simply unrealistic. It is interesting to make the body: it is what it nominally vibration-isolated on tapping it all deaf, and much better than if you just paste over the car STP, besides some parts (such as glasses under the hood), the feeling that cast metal millimeters of five to seven thick. Made all capital.

Salon course podrazgrablen, very sorry, that was not preserved original leather upholstery, BUT: a tree, a real climate control, heated all four seats, powered all three seats (yes, the rear seat is also adjustable in length), steering wheel adjustable in 2 planes for domestic machines - the cosmos, even now.

I missed a photo. Front view. Hood just is not closed. with gaps all exactly. All tailored, opens and closes better than vases

Tailgate width of about one meter.

Long thought how to show the size of the cabin on the photo: I height 185 cm, the front seat moved back so that barely squeeze grip. I sit in the back seat lounging. On my knees to the front seatback are still places left - my sneakers size 45. Try it in his car as

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting