Rally of vintage cars (30 ph)

On the Vasilyevsky Slope on April 24, held a traditional spring exhibition of vintage cars, followed by the launch of a small one-day rally of the city. And, although the subject vehicle is not my closest, I looked at the foot of the Kremlin wall and took off a little at the event. Being able to see in a live setting objects of the past, which embodies the best technical advances and original art forms, it is available less frequently. So we had to put up with, even breaking with gray clouds and rain to spend a few hours getting to know the last part of the XX century.
The bulk of the cars presented to the public, could be characterized by the expression: "Meanwhile, in the West, have successfully mastered the ...ยป

6. To a large number of machines from the present figures on the hood. Including the legendary "Silver, for the ghosts."

10. The domestic auto industry is also caught. But in much smaller quantities.

12. Sometimes, even in a post-tuning options, such as the ZIM.

13. By the way, cars are different from production models was presented a lot.

15. Walk past this white silhouette I could not. For many boys end of the nineties he was a cult. The film was revised many times and at recess discussed where and what it has put forward a French taxi. Meeting with the Peugeot 407, a car zatyuningovat Daniel was a kind greetings from childhood

18. By the way, the visitors were more than enough. The relative absence of people in the photo, reached minutes of waiting

20. Soon after the start of the rally was announced, and almost simultaneously with the first drops of rain fell.

23. Machinery slowly through the crowd of spectators strive to get under the wheels, they crept up to the start and went into the race.

30. In general, the event turned out colorful cars to please the eye, and the rain helped make pictures more vivid. That's how they got those sketches from my Autoexotics.
All.

(Taken from nikstepanov.livejournal.com)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting