Warning triangle in front of open wells

Now you will laugh at me, but I recently put a warning triangle before I noticed an open hatch on the road.

Looked videos that may happen with the machine:
forum28/topic428821.html

And I decided that I can not just pass by, when my friends in the car or just other drivers can fall into such a trap.

First time on the open hatch barely dodged the spring when he went to work in the morning. I called the traffic police leave application. In the evening, back hatch is still open. I do not stand it and left a warning triangle. So sorry for the drivers who could get trapped in the coming darkness. Luke was repaired the next morning (The picture shows the cover, but it was not set - damaged edge of the hatch).

The second incident took place this afternoon (on the 1st picture view to setting my mark).

Again komunalschiki not fucking do. It took 7 hours - do not mend fences and signs do not put. In traffic police told me that this garbage is not the first time - komunalschiki not fucking want to do and advised to creep into the administration of the city to complain about the communal system.

I think this is criminal negligence, and should be severely penalized. Tomorrow, I call the administration and the city and will be a long and colorful cursing bad words.

P.S. But the signs left a little sorry, and they are bad - the wind blows from the machines. Today a sign propped a bottle of water.

P.P.S. City Kirov, if anyone is interested.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting