An open letter to Putin Makarevich

Shocked rock musician turned to President

From the next round of country-rock musician Andrei Makarevich back, to put it mildly, shocked. He was struck by the scale of corruption, which is no longer possible to close our eyes. Unable to remain silent, Makarevich appealed to Vladimir Putin in an open letter, which fell into the "MK" first-hand, and which we publish completely.

via mk.ru

OPEN LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Vladimirovich!

Being a musician, I constantly travel the country and meet with different people. That's what I want to tell you, you basically know for sure, but I suspect you can not imagine the scale of the disaster.

You will, of course, familiar word "rollback". More 5-6 years ago, the average rollback of the country amounted to 30%. They cry, but paid. Today it is 70%. I reliably the case when the rollback was 95%. This is today known all over the country. He knows and says nothing, since one part of the population from these setbacks and stern, and the other (much larger) is afraid of losing, and the remaining thirty. I know that you say - let them go to court. They do not go to court, Vladimir Vladimirovich. Because our Court today - a vehicle for punishing objectionable or reception apparatus of the money from the plaintiffs.

Thus, the remaining 30% of the budget we are going to strengthen the defense, to build roads, develop the industry, health care and education and to carry out the world's best Olympic Games. If the situation in the near future will not change dramatically - it smells like a total disaster.

I am writing this letter to you, because any major changes in our lives today take place solely on your decision, your way, your look.

I do not believe that you do not care so much for the country that you chose the President.

Andrei Makarevich.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting