Pressroom.

In 2008, the outstanding work at the plant Likhachev. Impressions then picked up the bright, remembered for a lifetime.

The factory at the time was a pretty harsh communicating system, a camera carried in the sleeve and photographed mostly good encoding. Little else was. For the quality of the photo I'm sorry

1. This is the beginning day: cold unheated cloakroom. Pulled out of the iron locker cold, oily, thickly studded with iron filings and ... put on overalls

2. One of the pressing body flown

4. Here begins the day: assembly line

5. "bracket" for mounting rivets. Often it is necessary to rivet the blind, holding the item by hand. There is a risk to crush the fingers ... The capacity of the bracket is enough to crush a thin sheet of metal like butter

7. Bracket with spar

9. Gloves after a week of work. Apart from the usual garden-workers tryaposhnymi gloves I put on more fat. Here is the result of interaction with the edges of the side members.

10. The entrance to the shop. Good location - you can warm up by the heat choke

11. One of the few "native" presses. Most - American or German press

13. In the distance you can see a large roof crane. In fact, there 2. their third straight overhead. When one goes down - it takes another, less broken. The rest of the "push" to the end of the span.

14. The assembly line. Elite shop ... the salary is much higher than the "Negros" of the working people from the press.

17. Gave winter jackets. While they are not saturated with oil - quite comfortable.

19. At the beginning of the work - in the press vylevaetsya bucket of grease. The day it all poured a bucket working on the hands and the head.

The press is designed as standard - you press 2 buttons - Press omitted. Detail of spring stops is pushed into the mold.

Once I have the item stuck and I, without hesitation, teased her preform.
The result impressed me: a piece of pound iron shots from the press, and he hit the lower part, flew nearly 10 meters ... the opposite side from me.
Passing by the foreman remarked casually as:
& quot; -Smazyvat had & quot;

20. "Guard grille", rises simultaneously with the work of the press. The amazing thing! In my eyes without any effort bent steel pipe. Hands clean better advance.

Epilogue:
Jobs paid decently - at the press - 1000 / 1500R per month for blacks (guilty). Drummers (permanently) - get to 10.000r

At the assembly, I, the salary was 6,000 to 11.000r per month.
The working day starts at 7:30

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting