Take your rubbish

MILLION repost
Just now finally sorted out with the rubbish on a wild beach near our installations. Immediately, I note that we are no eco-activists or something like that, just decided to remove debris. So, fifteen 120-liter bags were filled in a few hours. During this environmental experience have made several observations and, I think, a valuable conclusion: as a foreign debris is not cleaned - it does not decrease! We have examined a pile of debris of all the bushes nearby (do not understand why throw trash in the bushes? That it was difficult to pull something?) From the coast, rest stops, etc., and came a few days later those same bags to pull out from the beach They found that garbage swiftly otvoёvyvaet their positions back. So sad. You can clean up the garbage, use of advanced technologies, rapidly degradable ekomaterialy, completely clean off large areas, staging a nt eco-flash mob, but it is even - garbage back, because people will continue his throw right in the place where the rest (it is also amazingly) . And I began to think, what to do? And I came up with the only true thought: it is necessary to convince people that they picked up trash along after the rest decide to leave the place.

Indeed, here you have the company of 5-10 people and you pull into the forest / beach / meadow / park on a bunch of all - a flask of beer, food, untapped bottles and so on. And because everyone is interested, and not break off on his hump drag the whole mountain, so you do hedonistic consumption. And what's next? And then could not care less. Somehow, it is not clear why people scared zapadlo carry (!!!) much an easy (!!!) mountain of debris, leaving a clean, nice eyes, space. Thank the gods, there are many responsible people who are doing well, but much more irresponsible. However, the information age has given us a unique tool - social networks. Friends and all responsible people, let's see how they actually are social and will collect a million repost, and try to convey to the people of this simple idea:
Take away their garbage!

Alexander Anisimov

1. Leonid

Peter

dude who fotkal all it advertises products vimbildan. =)

Well, here is a hefty bag - a lot of garbage is put in it!

and he folded into a pocket placed

and placed in a 50 half-liter bottles, or more than 100 Tetra Pak or a pile of junk heap

the most idiotic, of course, is the broken glass. and yet someone special breaks to then another came, and the leg itself razkrovil.

with each bag he pulled out of the bush, and no end in sight.

Green type of eco-bags - decomposed in 3 years. in fact, after 3 days they were with holes. =)

the actual subject.

All.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting