The military unit on the island of Kotlin

Writes blogger saoirse_2010
Will 26 ph

At the May holidays, thanks to the good people, I was able to come to St. Petersburg. After taking a rest after the train we went to explore the island of Kotlin on which the Kronstadt. Even a cursory look at satellite maps was enough to understand that the island a lot of military units from acting, ending completely abandoned. In this post we will focus on more acting / h.

01. Approaching the three-meter wooden fence, originally under the impression that because of the abandoned ten years ago. But the fence was the exclusion zone, for which occasionally, but maintained. Passing the guard towers are not working, and crawl under the barbed wire perimeters few we came to a number of ZIL, which folded quietly in the grass.

02. A little further still stood a few cars. If I am not mistaken GAZ-66

03. In addition to the wind noise, no sounds in the territory was not and we decided to get to the next building.

04. The total area of ​​about five buildings, but only one was able to inspect the building. The building, which in the picture, we are now climbed

05. The building is divided into two parts and is impossible to get from one to another. The first part of the building is abandoned before it was a training class on driving.

06. The set of posters, diagrams and road signs were scattered everywhere.

07. While in this assignment / h was a mystery to us.

08. But in the second part of the building, which looked much better, we were able to find information on the appointment of the.

09. Behind the door with this sign and cleared than engaged in a military unit. Previously, there was based coastal anti-ship complex 4K51 "Boundary".

10. This complex looked like this. Photo taken from the Internet.

11. In the room with the documents lying mockup 4A-51P-cutting training missiles.

12. 3M51 missile is designed to destroy surface ships of all types under strong fire and electronic countermeasures can be placed on surface warships, submarines and aircraft. It looks like that rocket.

13. In addition to the layout and the documents interest are the machines that stood there.

14. There were three Kunga, one on the chassis and two on the GAZ chassis ZIL. All of them were in very good condition

15. Their purpose is not clear to me maybe someone can suggest. I assume that these military trucks needed just to maintain the complex missiles and "abroad".

18. Inside, all equipped and in good condition.

19. This is an internal Kung ZIL chassis.

21. The fact that it is still active and is on the balance of the Ministry of Defence argued a number of documents, dated February 2012. They had a list of people who had the right to go into the shop. There were only four of the lucky ones. Two Captains, First Lieutenant and Major

22. Even in a small laboratory building was being checked with different equipment.

25. Already at the exit from the building, I noticed a stand on how to conserve cruise anti-ship missiles P-15. It is these missiles antiship and charge complex 4K51 "Boundary".

26. Here is a missile P-15. Photo taken from the Internet. Last

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting