Trolling debris Mayor Perm

The saga began with the fact that a resident of Perm (http://maksim-perm.livejournal.com) began to twitter on account mayor of Perm write regularly that the city does not scavenge garbage dumps and upload photos.

4 photos and text

01. Beginning at Twitter. Ololo - Mayor of Perm requested address landfills

"Dear Mr. Sapko I. You there, in his office, what you are doing? Though Look out the window? You know what the city breathes?

You for what and for whom the Almighty has appointed O. Chirkunov of Perm elected mayor? To get you there on Ufam unknown drove all the way indecent pictures in Twitter posts? Or is it engaged in the pressing problems the citizens of our city?

A few days ago, you vowed to restore order in the trash in Kroholyah. And as I have told knowledgeable person even yelled obscenities at her careless subordinates are sabotaging the orders of your Majesty. So what? Where are the results? We will continue to live in shit and stinks?

Well, you have painted the fence. In green, the color of hope and joy. Thank you of course. And why not take out the garbage?

02. Property and again from trash blogger

but the best of this situation and did not become a blogger wrote:

"What should we do? What? To bring their garbage to your cabinet and put on the brink? Incidentally option work. Og? I promise next week and do again if the trashcan is jammed and debris will not be exported. Fortunately there is enough space in the BMW. & quot;

03. Here's a "cultural capitalĀ»

Well, an attempt to bring the trash blogger to the office of the mayor tonight:

"Unfortunately, I had to fulfill my promise. What is there to do? I blurted out - perform. I promised to bring to the mayor of Perm Igor Sapko trash bags, if he does not fulfill his promise already:

security cabinet to not let
severe
I had to leave here
bearded guard complained that the police were waiting for me all night, but in the morning which left t ...
in fact, they drove to the parking lot in front pokemarit 32 houses on the street. Lenin
ke ke ke, the way is open
guard before excited, left without protection, which ran into the street in search of justice - and then the door slammed shut behind him and
he had to mince pie in the yard "

04. even so, but I did

Recently, photos, thank you did not break the post

about the source of the garbage to the office of the mayor of Perm
source-a promise to bring the garbage to the mayor
the source and the beginning of the history of

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting