The actual results of the referendum in the Crimea

So, the authorities and the mainland Russia and the Crimea confirmed that in the first - the most, so to speak, patriotic busy week authorities Crimea just got ... 20 000 applications for a Russian passport.

In fact, it looks as though these figures and let us know the true numbers of voters in a referendum.

As far as these figures are scanty, judge for yourself. So, in the Crimea, 27 territorial units (regions). This means that all 740 persons during the week they have applied for a passport. Take just one area - for example, Lenin (who is familiar to me, where I often rested). In the Leninsky district ... 67 villages and towns.

This means that an average of eleven people for the whole week out of every village and town of the district applied for a passport (less than two people per day). Of the hundreds and tens of thousands living there. In the Leninsky district, for example, 69,629 people live.

Agree, so pathetic figures did not justify the "long lines" (as I have tried to justify tweeted some Crimean PR). Rather, according to statistics obtain Russian passports we can first determine the number of actual voters on the "referendum". And this figure goes catastrophically scanty.

Not surprisingly, in a panic, Russian authorities have threatened to "issue passports automatically».
Source Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting