Day Tankers Sertolovo 08.09.2012

Day in the tank of the tanker in the city Sertolovo, Leningrad region.

Bayan may be because my photos, my experience, my description. For if the syllable that I am sorry, not a writer. But emotions overflow, because I saw this action for the first time in my life, and very impressed so wanted to tell. Spread late because no grasp of time. But even if late, but tankers congratulate heartily. Modest guys with iron force.

It will be 54 images. Do not break yourself. My first topic with the number of CMV gallery.

So here we go:

Invitation to the show tank, namely the so-designated by our colleague, came suddenly. In discussing the famous Tank game among the inhabitants of our office, there was: "What are you all these igrulki play, come to us Sertolovo Day Tankers, that's where the real tanchiki will play!". At first, this one has not given value, but the water wears away the stone, and realized the opportunity to look at the real tanks, and even in the action plans began to emerge on the trip. House voicing the son of such a possibility, I was ecstatic eyes, and solemn promises learns to obey and everything-all, despite the fact that the requirements for the top was not made public - before I could. But the son has promised good. This is how the idea of ​​a fully matured trip. Okay, let's go.

The day of "X", it's Saturday 08.09.2012. Departure scheduled for 10 am, a little podzaderzhalsya: until we kids a ride until found my druzhbana, dad these children, hence the delay. But the good times were taken with the stock. We left. Way of St. Petersburg ring, one way from my house, about 100 km. It is on the west side, there is easy: 125 km / h and got ahead. As a result, we got quickly drove into the military unit, where we have a stream of friendly (and willing to look at it was many, many), and so we have got to the parking lot, where we are abandoning their cars, with passion peshochkom moved to the landfill. Arriving at the place, we have opened here is:

According to the "tip" invited us colleagues, we have taken this place. What later and did not regret.

Now the action begins. What a makeshift podium, we all said Commander:

And tanks went:

More ...

... More ...

Circled in front of everyone, they came back to us, then we gratefully remember our colleague, who advised us to look away.
The moment of return:

Lined up in front of us, they gave a welcome salvo, which is slightly muted by your humble servant. I did not expect the volley, though should. At this point, I aimed the camera, and then came the "BOOM". I was advised to keep his mouth open, but I forgot. About this bobble me some time to remind my "soup." Then I usually performed flawlessly. But precisely because of the first jamb and I did not volley the first shots. While I admired the power of guns, tanks ran around the corner into the woods and got ready to amaze us with their capabilities.

The long wait was not necessary. Taking overclocking out of the forest:

Swept past us:

Jumping on the sand and fired tramplinchik:

Destroyed peacefully standing at a height of dummy house:

Perched on the very heights, turning the barrel in the opposite direction, I made a second sighting shot:

What blew quietly stood in front of our mills, causing borax delight kids all around us:

By demonstrating his power, the head of the tank crew showed us his skill. At a decent speed passing snake:

It looks impressive

Then, by an imaginary target, the car began spinning like a top, while keeping the goal in sight. Tenaciously held must be understood, because for all the irregularities that took over the chassis, the barrel was clear direction:

After finishing the gym, went to conquer obstacles. Step One:

Step Two:

Impressive how easy all this makes multi-ton machine.

The next item was nailing. Alas, we could not see, we got a krasovanie steel muscles, but it is quite impressive:

More

After driving in of nails, our heroes went to dance to the music of "Carmen," I really did not hear the music, sound flowed in the other direction, but the tanks apparently that did not stop. They danced ....

The ready:

Dancing Couple:

Synchronicity:

More

More

and

Na Closing:

Care from the scene:

Act II. Fight.

We did not know the scenario shows, and when popping machine gun and occasionally banging gun, appeared on the scene of events this is a miracle, in the form of BMP:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting