Armor is strong and our people are quick

Back in 1991, the first issue of "Weapons" TM I saw this ad bronekomplekta and ill them. Later, reading books on military history seemed to me that in such stormed the Palace of Amin in Afghanistan. Later, I was sure that it was in such suits stormed the Northeast and that it did not have such commandos in Beslan. For me it was a suit of real heroes. Modern armor of modern knights without fear and reproach.
And now one of those suits is under my bed and that's about it, I would like to tell the distinguished participants.

Assault bronekomplekt "Voin1."
Vicki tells us the following about him: Warrior - Assault armor set (bronekomplekt).
Developed in Russia "NII Stali". Suit of armor for protection during the storm. The weight of the complete set of 62 kg. [1]
The area of ​​protection against bullets fired from AKM, AK74 and Dragunov sniper rifle (SVD) from a distance of 10-25 m (total. / Effort.):
 - Front: 104/58 dm²
 - Spin: 41/13 dm²
The Braves and close a grenade.

As you can see not a lot of information. Generally all about him has always been shrouded in mystery, and that he was so attracted to me.

55 photos via

Just specify what to do it all at once I did not succeed. About an hour later I started to lose power and the pictures are not all receiving and not receiving apparently necessary to carry the camera down for repair. Will be 67 photos.

Bronekomplekt includes
1) "Pants»
2) Jackets
3) Sleeveless
4) Took
The latter, as it turned out later was the straw broke the camel's back. Jacket + "trousers" can still be worn without consequences, but if you add to them taken away, the forces begin to leave exponentially. Because the visor - it's the most exotic part'll start with that

View from the top of the triplex

The thickness of the armor plates covering the chest, which is the foundation took

Armor plates are the foundation which is inserted triplex

View triplex and its foundations from the outside if you bend the tarpaulin cover

View from the side

View through the triplex itself (in fact it is not so dull as it sounds)

To be seen how much he stands

The layered structure of the triplex

Now we come to the very jacket

In an open state with no fixed sidewalls

Now booking. All armor elements here are based on the same tiles here

The thickness of the armor elements

Are these elements both inside and outside. For example a jacket collar of two, one on each side

Now about the book jacket itself. The side wall of the two rows of rings. Behind them is (closer to the body) package of fabric TSVM hygienic cover.

On the back three rows. It should be noted that in these pockets, these tiles to push two pieces in one

Now for the "pants". "Pants" in fact - it's a kind of apron covering the front but does not cover the rear

This one here is a yellow square - a pocket where inserted into armor plates took

Right and left pockets comprise two further! armor plates in each

The legs are composed of two independent branches, so that you can bend your knees or stand on the knee and wear TSVM. In the picture, as it were as if the leg bent at the knee

Pants on the inside.

We climb into the groin and thigh. There's more than a good two plates on the pocket bag fabric + unchanged TSVM

Layering armor elements, the top two pockets on the pocket

In one shin range + TSVM unchanged in hygienic cladding.

Now the sleeve. The sleeve as well as the leg is divided into two parts. From the elbow to the shoulder plate two on the pocket, from the elbow to the wrist on a plate on the pocket.

The shoulder section

On the sleeve of the easiest way to remove the sanitary napkin with TSVM what I did to look at himself TSVM.

And stretches itself Case

And stretches itself Case

Putting his jacket, belting her sleeve. The process should be clear from the pictures.

Four buttons +2 belt

Twist the hose advance, because then it would not make possible

Now strap on your wrist

Both sleeves fastened and twisted

Now is the most fun. I give the camera to his wife, and it all begins to wear.
We start with the pants

Thread the shoulder strap in special holes

Everything is ready to get into a loop

Dragged visor

The visor (as practice) is best to attach directly with sleeves differently then paste it will be very problematic

That's the way it enters the pocket

Now everything is ready to climb in these pants

Lie on the pants and tacked them as kitchen apron (weighing 30 kg)

Straps on the back fix holes crosswise otherwise lacks

Attempts to bring the gun with his left hand to eye level

This "shooting" just right

Trying to get up in the classic IPSC rack with one gun

Trying to hold and targeting of Saiga 12C

Photo 2

Photo 3

Pump I have not had time to check. One can say that to pull the gun without departing from the shoulder is not possible (at least for me yet). I sat in this position of which has not been able to stand up not unfastened visor.

Position two

Position three

In the absence of steelyard or other weights can not say how much he really weighs, but not least the aforesaid 62 kilograms - that's for sure.
As previously noted, I took me finished off its 10 kilos (probably for me it is already overweight), my weight is 70, so I gained weight at a time almost double when put together.
Feeling really tank. Weight is distributed throughout the body so much anything anywhere no pressure.
Surrounding the belt of his pants and takes the load took on shifting the center of pressure from the shoulders to the waist.
With proper training it is possible to do almost anything. Movement of the armor is not limited and where you need all the bends.
The fact that I could not withdraw his hand with the gun to eye level as the gun - it is rather a result of my poor physical fitness than the inconvenience of construction.
Generally this armor you must get used to, day after day, slowly polishing his skills and become one with it.
Also, I need customization of this set of subtle virtue of my body when I just do not have holes in the strap.
According to the most reservations I can say the following. All the main arteries and vital centers are protected by a double layer of armor. Everything else is a single layer. The maximum that can make a bullet - a blow to the soft tissues of the limb through TSVM, but it will not lead to an immediate exit fighters out of action.
Helmet to this set is vitally important for a fall on his back, taking a break your nose

Everything can comment.
And even if I FAXme deanimiziroval at Hansa them in this topic pictures with higher resolution

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting