The same is history ...

That's how I do not remember caps with stripes. However, this is understandable. Not only that, long ago similar containers in the course was so still, and my interest is not called. As the drinks to compete more.

But generally cool, of course. In the glass - as it sounds. And I was a little embarrassed, and then the turnover of the packaging. That is, the bottle passed, they were treated, and used in the second round. Probably normally treated, more of a psychological issue. So imagine the homeless with ulcers on the lips, drinking milk from a bottle.
here

However, the re-use of milk glass containers, it is characteristic of all countries at the time. Interestingly another. For example lids of milk bottles can make a comparative analysis prom.dizayna in the Soviet Union and Europe, and even more so.
We jams were very disciplined soldiers. Strictly for the combat arms in accordance with the logo on the shoulder straps.
In Europe, anarchy, color revolution, sublimated in the dairy industry.
To that the sweeter?
Of course, the European cap beautiful. But is it that it means, when our - is not just a cap, but the taste of childhood ...))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting