Russian in the war do not throw their

taken here

Today, 8-20
as part of resuscitation team started on a business trip.
East.
Responsible task homeland goal is a small district center at 8, 5 thousand inhabitants, which lies two hundred kilometers to the east of the Volga River in Samara province.
Customer nash- truck drivers, a citizen of Belarus and Bobruisk, got in an accident and is now lying in there local bolnichke with spinal trauma.
Task is evacuated compatriots home to one of the Minsk hospitals.
Poor orphan, no relatives there almost. The office in which he worked, went to the Ministry of Health.
But the Ministry of Health gave the team we have. Our fellow countryman, forces and resources available, experience of long-distance transportation too. In May of the same poor fellow trucker exported from the Voronezh.
Travel inside the country do not even believe.
If we believe the globe, the trip to be far and long, so that our radio station to broadcast its time to stop.
Behave well here, and I'll bring fotochek for it)))
Setting team, by the way, very much, a kind of rescue operation in the style
"Russian in the war do not throw her."

Of course, guys, these patients need to haul airplane.
Question prostoy- bablos. At whose expense, so to speak, is a banquet?
In this particular case, the operation financed by the Belarusian company, which employs the victim.
Fuel and other overhead and travel expenses.
My office is on this earns nothing.
We have the license to produce and market services there.

left

The horizontal white line and turbidity below it, which you assembled on this photo, is a common structure in the windows medtransporte. Protection vuayveristov.
In antenatal clinics, comrade, the same window, on occasion can make.
To curiosity stared.

Russia has

Samara, almost came

We decided to untethered Russian drug control are not binding, so none of the drugs are not taken.
Analgesic ketorolac on the way, was enough.
Uncomfortable, I tell you, feeling no drugs on the pocket for such things go. It is like a gun without bullets carry. Whether the need, or not.

way back
(Snowstorm, wet snow counter, close up windows, fan, pipes and flashing lights, not seen and not heard. In Togliatti manually cleaned signaling means)

Belarusian sausage dog liked

got already on the way back to australia, can call

Today, 8-20 spattered up to the flashing lights rasseyskoy mud ambulance with the call sign "Iva-13" crossed the Belarusian border.
To the capital of another 250 km.

The patient is satisfied and happy home.
We are slightly dented, but the identity Nitsche)))

Posted in [mergetime] 1353068738 [/ mergetime]
"Once again the intercom: 13th CALL FOR !!!!!»
Not until tomorrow morning)))
The operational pause, pancake

p.s. I have all

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting