Lap dog saved the life of his master

81-year-old Derek Ramsden (Derek Ramsden) with his wife Ada and two dogs Bruno and Toby came to Wales to relax in rustic pastorals.

A cross between a dog Bruno Staffordshire terrier and the Tibetan spaniel thoroughbred Toby Lhasa Apso typical Divan dog. But when his boss was in trouble, room and spoiled Toby behaved like a hero!

Pensioner walked Toby and Bruno near the bridge when going down the shaft, slipped, lost his balance and slid right into a deep pit filled with water and mud. He quickly began to tie it, and his dog ran away.

Bruno just ran on the track, but Toby, as it turned out, ran back to his best and ran half a mile to the house holiday Brynowen Holiday Park, began to bark loudly, sticking to the staff and to follow a calling. As later recalled the people he behaved exactly like the famous Lassie when saved someone and calling people to him. Toby lucky and people followed him and he led them directly to the owner.

Derek at the time of the last forces managed to get close to the railing of the bridge and held on to their hands. How long would he not hung, and soon would just fall back into the pit and drowned if not for Toby. The man said that he was very afraid that at any moment he could be old age and weakness do not survive and die.

- Toby's my hero, dog -nahvalivaet Derek, sitting in a comfortable chair, - I am very surprised that he behaved. He had never barked at staff. It is my personal Lassie and he saved my life.

Derek's wife said that she was greatly concerned when an hour later, her husband did not come with a walk. When she ran to look for him, then I stumbled on the park staff who carried Derek, wet and bedraggled in a safe place. Derek also fell awkwardly, his entire back was bruised.

Later, the manager of the park offered an apology to the man and said that because of the recent rain has washed away much land and so all happened. The couple - retired meanwhile want to once again thank Toby and take it with you as a reward to the amusement park.
via goodnewsanimal

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting