Only rumochnaia! Only hardcore!

It is well known that I was the legendary cattle peteushniki and, therefore, I'm supposed to eat only in rygalovkah very shabby and bomzhovsko-kurultaevskogo kind pronesёnnuyu pouring vodka in a sleeve under the table in a dirty tin can from under the sprats. What am I successful and make periodic. Honestly - in life I was never in restaurants, what, and I do not regret.

Yes, but now hard to find such places in Moscow where rednecks like me can break the cultural basis of their unpretentious tastes. Ryumoshnye, raspivoshnye and other catastrophic ravioli covered with a copper basin with the onset of Democratie, and now in their place are vsjaki disgusting cafe "Jean-Jacques", "Holy smoke" and other ugly "Mu-mu" panmaesh.

I recently had someone zhalilsya here, they say, is not there places where the mechanic 3 discharge could enjoy cultural-bite, and then spend the night in an unfinished cultural vinaigrette. It is not true, citizens! There are places to burn their fields will not, but the advice found rarity - can.
10 ph + text moskva-bez-prik

Epic rumochnaia "Second Wind"! Meet:

Straight middle of Moscow, a kilometer from the Kremlin - Pyatnitskaya 10.

Incredibly gives summary of the institution, found at timeout.ru:

In rumochnaia "Second Breath", located in the three-story building now serving, you can eat and drink at very low prices.

Of course, "Second Wind" - not for glamorous visitors, but institutions colorful: twilight, a low ceiling light bulb without lampshades, clouds of cigarette smoke, a dozen high round tables, ashtrays of beer cans, the walls are bare, find a night not even a free table, and free angle - not an easy task, and sometimes live music: Three old man with a guitar, drum and balalaika for a small fee and a drink sing whatever drunken heart desires.

That is - we! Without there dekadansschiny! Accordingly, the interiors:

Lubok on the walls - this is our FSE!

Assortimentets proposed: all strictly in the case of your without frills:

Pogvazdannoe menu:

Typical frequenter:

And, of course, the spoiler:

Here, so-in-law, a second wind to his comrades did not come ... "Well, I do not shmogla!» ©

That is, as you say - "Nope such places!". Search should be better.

Yes, and this ryumoshnoy vkontaktik there! vk.com/club824624 Yakaya advanced ryumoshnaya went - Afiget.

And appetizer to finally plunge into the atmosphere of hardcore ryumoshnoy - toilet:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting