Assembling old computer

It was evening, there was nothing ... Well, actually, not in the evening, but there was really nothing. Therefore, it was decided to dismantle the legacy left by my work by my predecessors. Among other things, it was found some parts, was awakened in me a slight feeling of nostalgia and spodvignuvshee assemble a computer. But it is not simple, and the oldest, which is possible. Maybe someone else my story inspire nostalgia.
Will be 17 photos. Do not break. Just want to apologize for their quality. This is my idea of ​​a good phone photos.
After some searching, it was discovered traces of iron.
Motherboard Acorp 5TX32

Processor Pentium-166MMX, cooler under it and an old memory SIMM. No, the mother is, of course, under the connectors DIMM, but it would be unsporting. Only Simma, only hardcore!

Vidyaha S3 Trio64V2 / DX. She as much as 2 meters of RAM.

An old, yet isovaya zvukovuha Sound Blaster Vibra

And every a stray all this ugliness: flopik, combo drive, hard 10 gig, body form factor AT, the same form factor power supply, PC keyboard and Bat Lump. But enough about komplektuhe. The fun begins. Putting your computer.

Turn.
Hooray! Earned!
As you can see, the processor wound up on its regular frequency. Even if he does not start if the frequency of his mother put on jumpers.
In memory of our 48 meters. Enough. It is clear that the amount of RAM currently in the computer of another, but do not forget that at the computer going.
Hard drive and undecided. About flopik just heard.

Flopik wound. Upload a floppy with DOS. For me, something native wafted. I started this. Just monitor the green light. Such here he was on Robotron.

Format the C drive

Well, put Dosya. Working with floppy disks is not our method.

The process has started.

Done. At the time, I went through this procedure in the 482nd. It took time, not as an example more. By the way, anyone remember the name of the file manager, without looking at the hint?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting