Spitting in patterns

Writes blogger fima-psuchopadt:

Yesterday I visited the Nizhny Novgorod Central Department Store is now ... and I want to apologize to the other dull TsUMami, including Belarus. Elements dizigna, offers visitors to stimulate retail sales fall apart this covered market in the Stalinist building, completely destroying any idea of ​​marketing and merchandising. It - Nizhny Novgorod, it - hardcore!
10 photos

What are all covered market. And the owners of the Central Department Store, too. Because I think that we should not blame them if what they put in transitions and post on the wall meets the needs of the target audience - maybe the way it should be ?!

It is quite possible that there are people coming in several times a week only in order to read the "fresh" anecdote of the day, printed and posted on each (!!!) wall of each flight of stairs (!!!) floor.

I'm not surprised if someone happily photographed in these slots ...

But this floor, completely dedicated to his beloved by millions of Russians broadcast petting hamsters "Dom-2", the current leader of the revolution pestuemoy Ksenia Sobchak.

Coping small need blue-eyed blondes like to remind that the representatives of the white race can afford it! In general, everything! And even more so - to buy.

Nitsche so, huh ?! Next will be even steeper chuvachok ... Personally, I'm with some elements of envy glanced at his size. That's really really (as a joke) "call a member of the pussy."

To this I did not fail to take a picture. A cool aunt.

This one I liked the most! Such a self-sufficient young man.

Head-1

Head-2

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting