20 ways to find something to their liking

Have you ever wanted to have more choice in finding work that you like? Here are a few ideas that may help you to think more broadly.

1. Move to another place when you think about what you want to do. – The movement is changing emotions, and the new location helps to think from new perspectives.

2. Think about your problem (opportunity!) from the point of view of another person. Imagine that someone you admire, gives advice that you do. – It takes practice, but you will get many different answers, which can be very useful.

3. Draw a picture of your dreams. Imagine how it sounds, feels, smells. We all create meaning through our 5 senses.

4. Find someone doing what you want, and ask him for advice. This is called modeling. If what they do works for them, why does not work for you?

5. Determine what for you means to be successful. – You may need to give other, non-traditional, the definition of success.

6. Often think about how you can start to do what you like. – Consider how you will think about it; change your habitual negative thought patterns.

7. Laugh. Humor helps to change habitual negative thought patterns that you use, considering new opportunities.

8. Ask yourself what in this case will make 8-year-old child. – Surprisingly, what questions can ask the children, completely destroying all the templates.

9. Hang on a few days a poster on the wall reminding them of this problem. – Your brain is just tired from not looking for the answer to the problem.

10. Write a list of what you risk if you do not do work that you like. – It is hard to be creative during this exercise.

11. Create a strategy for moving forward. – Positive and proactive strategies will always defeat negative and reactive.

12. Dissociates and look at ourselves engaged in favourite business. What are you doing? – You will be surprised the ideas that will come in time.

13. Travel for the year ahead and write a letter to yourself explaining what you need to do. One of the planning problems in the present that you often take into account the baggage of the past.

14. Write for 30 minutes every idea that comes to mind about your favorite things. – When we break big tasks into small periods of time our motivation and energy increase.

15. Ask yourself what the next step should I take? Then within 30 minutes, do any physical exercise. When done, write down the first answer that comes to mind. – Endorphins, which produce during exercise is the best stimulant activity of the brain.

16. Open a dictionary and read the first word I saw. Read its definition. Ask yourself how it can help me to do what I want? – Divergent (deviant) thinking can help you to find a solution at some other angle.

17. If you went now at the greatest risk, what the worst consequences this would have for you? Sometimes all that is needed it a few times to dare the risk.

18. Tell yourself: "I INTEND to solve this problem." – "I hope" is not enough. Try it now, yet no one hears. Feel the difference?

19. Reward yourself as they make steps forward. – Internal reward, such as drowsiness or an ice cream cone, works longer than the outer.

20. Allow yourself 10 minutes of silence a day to just sit and be aware. Take a deep breath and observe your thoughts. – This could be the most amazing part of your day. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/feed?w=wall-41653980_61789

Tags

See also

New and interesting