The Eastern parable about fathers, children, and desires

One day, Master Wang came his three children, and everyone wanted a strange

Then he thought: "is it worth it to deny them something, teach them to live and to decide for them? Let them live as they want!

— Daddy, — blushing with, told him the eldest son. — I did not know how to tell you this, but I like men more than women. I love the sun too freaked out. Of course, you want your first-born continued your family and became heir to your teaching, but... sorry, I don't need... I just want to live my life with sun.

The father is embarrassed, turned to the Master of his middle son. – I have to confess, I'm a pacifist, I hate guns, meat, and suffering. You tried to raise me as a warrior, a winner and a defender, which would be known in the whole of China, but I don't need... let's get home to our pig, I'll play with him, sew his clothes and become a vegetarian!

— Daddy! "said the only daughter of Master Wang. – I am a young, smart and beautiful. And I don't want to nurture children and serve the husband. I want to have time to enjoy life, to develop yourself and build a career. I will go to the city and become childfree. But I promise I'll come visit you every week!

Mr. Wang was ready to speak to their children, but suddenly his head flashed: "is it worth it to deny them anything, learning to live and to decide for them? Let them do as they want, as long as they were happy. I'm not a savage, but a tolerant modern man".

— Okay, my children, wearily he said, " live as you want...

It took about ten years. The children lived as they wanted. The eldest son of Wang after numerous diseases died of AIDS. The second practically lived in a pigsty, philosophizing about the fact that our world is a junkyard the mud, debris and sewage. The daughter became rich and successful. But her young lover by copying her signature, left the girl without a penny in his pocket. So she went back to the Pope and under the mantra "All you bastards, all bastards" took up self-help books.

Mr. van thought with horror: "What will I do when I'm really old? I don't have any grandson or granddaughter.".

With such thoughts he came to the neighbor. He sat in the gazebo with a Cup of tea.

— How you doing, neighbor? "asked van. – Is everything okay? How are the kids?

— Yes here senior recently started to decipher the epitaphs on the old tombstones. He was so excited about it! Besides, it brings him good money. And married the daughter of a judge — look at them and can't get enough! Average went to serve in the Imperial cavalry, headed by the "long hundred". Well, beautiful daughter gave birth to my fifth grandchild already...

— It is amazing! – enthusiastically said Wang. – But isn't 10 years ago, your children did not want weird things? Young all hot and stupid...

Neighbor Zhang with the consent nodded.

— What if you taught them how to live? What is your secret of education?

I just told them that if they don't stop fooling around, I will beat them with a shovel...

After that, the doctrine of individual freedom in China began to be forgotten – instead it flourished doctrine Enlightening Shovel. And Yes you will arrive with all the Nirvana! published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: storyfox.ru/post/odnazhdy-k-masteru-vanu-prishli-troe-ego-detej-i-kazhdyj-zahotel-strannogo/

Tags

See also

New and interesting