A visit to the shooting range





Two writers, Miloslav Knyazev Alexey Volkov and Alexander one reader from the city of Klaipeda (Lithuania) decided to go to the shooting range to shoot from military weapons.
Will my report and impressions on each trunk, as well as 24 photo

A visit to the shooting range



First there was a briefing. 1. unloaded weapons does not happen and to deal with any need, respectively. 2. Do not touch the weapon while firing in the area there is someone. 3. Do not enter the zone of fire, until someone has a gun in his hand. 4. (a fourth do not remember).
I like never shoot from the gun was proposed to start with the smallest caliber and impact, and then take on the rise.
In fact, I fired. From Makarova. In childhood. At preschool age. Mamin whether cousin, or second cousin took me to the shooting range, summed to the target itself, Wash Makarov gave with one cartridge for a long time ... I pressed two fingers on the trigger, then suddenly broads! Giving bend your elbows. I getting a gun in the nose. I fall on my ass and roar.
02

A visit to the shooting range

This experience I have decided not to count and gave Margo melkashechnogo caliber.
03

A visit to the shooting range

Well what can I say? Return really is not. But the gun did not like me at once. He is too big for its caliber. Makarov nine-millimeter and he looks smaller.
04

A visit to the shooting range

And here's the result. After each shot the instructor called the number, which was, even though I them from a distance and did not see. They fired five rounds from a pistol and a full drum of a revolver. For the first time, probably a good idea.
05

A visit to the shooting range

The second impact has been named Makarov.
06

A visit to the shooting range

Return, compared with almost no Margot too. The gun I liked much more.
07

A visit to the shooting range

Writer Alexei Volkov Makarov.
08

A visit to the shooting range

Reader Alexander Makarov.
By the way, when they were shooting, and I photographed, I flew in the liner, although was not close.
09

A visit to the shooting range

My result. More when fired Margo noticed that gets higher than tselyus. I thought this characteristic of a particular gun, but later realized that this is my personal characteristics and to aim a little lower.
10

A visit to the shooting range

Next returns a revolver .45. The name forgotten, who can knows?
11

A visit to the shooting range

The descent, without cocking the hammer for me turned out to be difficult. Yes, and it has a decent return. Immediately after the shot out, smartly threw the sleeve from the drum to his hand. As they fell, belatedly I remembered that there may be hot. But fortunately it was only a false stereotype and they were just a little warm.
12

A visit to the shooting range

However, it is a result of my was the highest.
13

A visit to the shooting range

Next impact was the famous Glock
14

A visit to the shooting range

I did not like. Bulky and uncomfortable. The instructor showed what angle to take a second hand and a tendon to be strained, but still did not like it. In my opinion, the gun unjustifiably huge for just the ninth caliber. By the way, the expectations of other shooters, he is also not justified.
And one more thing. Did I mention how far fly sleeve of Makarov. Well, here it is not. Always expect that the next liner to please you in the face or neck. Nothing, of course, did not happen, but the feeling is still unpleasant.
Because during the shooting I have no one photographed image after:
15

A visit to the shooting range

My result.
16

A visit to the shooting range

Next went the Colt .45.
17

A visit to the shooting range

The gun is as big and noticeably heavier than the Glock, but the ratio of the size and caliber is much more correct and does not cause sensation of dissonance.
I was again no one photographed during the shooting.
18

A visit to the shooting range

Result. He began to seal the hole and then remembered to take a picture of the target. But the couple left.
19

A visit to the shooting range

Well, this would be a crime to leave without trying to shoot this monster. Title forgot again.
20

A visit to the shooting range

Giving? She really is. I waited that much here that I definitely will start to push back, but no. Just more revolver jumped up, bending your arm. We can say dispelled another misconception is my personal.
21

A visit to the shooting range

Result
22

A visit to the shooting range

There was also an M-16. I refused, and Alex decided to try.
23

A visit to the shooting range

Well, now the general impression. I warn you once, it is not a professional opinion, based on all sorts of different performance characteristics, and the first person shooter pistols. It is based on a simple and understandable to all principle: like-nenravitsya.
Most of all I liked the Makarov. The second call Colt perhaps, but certainly not my caliber. Most do not like the Glock, and Margot is not much, but it is because of the imbalance between the caliber.
Personally, I managed in 72 Lithuanian ruble (multiplied by 12 to know the price in Russian).
24 (last)

A visit to the shooting range

Source: ">