Buleryan? Easily!

We rented a small room under the car service in the territory of semi-abandoned factory. Heating sum was very expensive, so we decided to put the wood-burning stove - buleryan.

Problems arose with the wood - furniture shop near work. In addition, once I decided the question of garbage - still in the furnace! Winter 2011 has stood out is not European, so we just adored this device!

In the middle of winter with us rented an empty box ... also a car wash! The guys were friendly, funny and creative. Our interests - do not overlap, in general, have become friends at once! Heating they were not at all (outside -25), with finance also quite bad ... In general, washed acquaintance here in the shop, and in the process decided that they, too, need a stove! Great! And with pipes as in "buleryane" !!!

No sooner said than done. The next day was bought metal, cut to size and ... go!

From the beginning of cut holes pipe cutting torch (pictured above), then in the rear wall for chimney.

We found a pipe, sawed grinder. (they later will pass through the oven through). I apologize for the quality of photons at hand was the only Bulgarian at her and fotkali)

On the center-pipe chimney

Previously we catch up, down, and one sidewall

When the form is a little formed, begin to insert and welded pipes ...

Try on the back wall with the pipe, then (hard to see), brew between the inner tube plameotvodnuyu plate to flame (heat) does not take off directly into the pipe, and heats the convection tubes.

... That's how it can best be seen!

And so even better! ))

The size is set, to achieve the remaining pipe!

Then everything thoroughly boil, set the front part with blowing ... Voila!

Well, finally, to work! That's all I wanted to say!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting