Bath (Light restoration)

When in 2005 I bought a house in the asset turned more and sauna. Somewhere in the 80 years of construction. It was made for the quality of those years. But the time comes, everything is gradually crumbling. Especially it was a pity that in one corner, just at the washroom, where a lot of moisture lower crowns almost gnawed through ants are large, black. It turns out that it is a pity bath, curled in her eyes.

So, like it or not, and the measures taken were necessary. The main objective was to replace the rims. But, as usual, everything was clinging to each other. As a result, the whole process lasted for a year. Because doing it all himself, there were some delays due to lack of money, out of laziness, then once, then frost vlupit. But all the same beat, but in the spring it will be necessary to paint the outside. For a long time all the work, but to be honest, and none of the Uzbek-Tajik when the project has not suffered.

Will 55 ph. Probably too much to the guys, but I'm as much a part removed. Less already did. Thank you!

3.Pomyvochnaya.

4.Smesitel such an original :))

5.Parilka.

7.Nachal dismantle all srazu.Lomat not build :)

8.Bolee less clear.

9.Tot the corner.

10.Ventsy sawed and vykatyval.Blin, pictures are not reduced, and they have not got in: ((So little further prodolzhu.Vid inside.

11.Vid inside.

12.Snaruzhi somehow.

13.Opyat inside view.

Posted in [mergetime] 1357485557 [/ mergetime]

16.Nachalis inner workings.

17.I was a lot of concrete work.

19.Vnutrennie brick walls decided sdelat.Pozharobezopasney.

22.Nachalis doorways.

23.Vsё time wanted a mixer that would have been in the bath :)) and shower.

24.Inzhenernye all sorts of ideas.

25.Rabotaet.)

26.I shower :))

29.Prodolzhayu vnutri.Parilka.Pol.

30.Dveri to have glass.

32.Uteplyaemsya tightly.

33.Dver input.

34.Parilku continue.

36.Vot already something emerges :))

41.Pereydu on pomyvochnaya.

44.Blizimsya to finish :)

45.Predbannik.

46. ​​

47.Pri hard frost bit complicated with vodoprovodom.Mёrznet bastard on the fly: ((But anyway cool :)))

Posted in [mergetime] 1357487381 [/ mergetime]
48.Ne turned 55 pictures: (Which is not climbed, some ubral.No I tried so hard :))
Thanks!
And finally, for the beauty :)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting