A large shopping center cuts the wheel in the parking lot

"And we have you for that wheel punctures!". One of the major shopping centers announced Yekaterinburg war. Those were not in debt. PHOTO

The conflict between motorists and guards shopping center "Hermes Plaza", located on the street Malyshev erupted in Yekaterinburg. Motorists accused guards shopping center in property damage.

To the Editor «URA.Ru» asked readers. According to them, on Monday at the cars parked near the "Hermes Plaza", began to pierce the wheel. On the windshield of car owners find a note which read: "Dear motorist! These parking spaces designed exclusively for visitors to the shopping center "Hermes Plaza"! We kindly request to find another place to park your car. " To note is a very unpleasant appendage as a flat tire. «URA.Ru» has been known for about four such cases.

"When I parked in the morning near the" Hermes Plaza ", a man came up to me, introduced himself as the head of the protection of the shopping center Dmitry Nikolayevich - says Xenia injured. - I demanded that I remove the car with their parking. Because I know that in Yekaterinburg very few stores that have land allocation, and, basically, the area adjacent to the building is occupied illegally, I asked him for the documents on the ground. The documents did not give it to me, but he said that if I did not take away the car, then regret ».

Original article here.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting