Three years ago

Writes mossudmed:

I came to work as usual, at 6.45. As always, read the news ...
tyrnete And then it began ... At various news agencies went to information about the explosion. First one, then another, after a while the reported four more explosions. Immediately it became clear that there was something serious.
Began to form a group to travel to the scene. Some people went to the Lubyanka, I and 3 other people went on foot to the Park Kultury, had the benefit to go to Frunze near.
On the approaches to the station it had a few near a police cordon through which we passed with difficulty, even their identity - our parish has not yet managed to agree. On the steps of the lobby station Park Kultury radial were large blood stains - ran victims.

Further, under the cut

At the station was still smoky, again ranks cordon and a lot of different bosses with big stars on their epaulettes ...
Glasses in the car in which the explosion occurred were knocked out, sooty wall, in the car were many bodies. I remember after that, we went into the car send the information that is not all sappers checked and there is a possibility of the second explosion.
All hid behind pillars and began to work only after a visual signal sappers.
Very well remember two things:
In the car were the bodies, many corpses, side by side, in pools of blood, among fragments of internal organs ... and these bodies are constantly ringing mobile phones - relatives and friends searched her, and so, in the majority as a call on the phone were delivered very funny tune, and This fun choir music among the dead bodies could be heard very wildly.
And the second point - when a gray, blood-soaked floor of the platform, I saw a large red grapes, some grapes were crushed and somehow unreal harmony with blood stains ...
Shahid, a very young girl was not at all similar to the bomber, and more like a schoolgirl ...
We then described by the expert on cadavers 4-5.
We worked for about three hours. And the next day all opened.
"Stuffing" zones was a chopped reinforcement, which has caused very serious damage ...
Three years have passed ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting